$1 Free Energy Device

  • Doug Derbes
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 25, 2004
      The Poynting S Flow Device can be found at Tom Bearden's website
      www.cheniere.org. On main page find find Free Energy link. On that
      page find Poynting S flow link. A graphic with text is there.

      I am doing qualitative testing with my own geometry for optimizing
      the divergence of the Poynting Flow into conductors.

      I have found that the stronger the H field and E field are, the
      stronger the Poynting Flow is. Measuring voltage in the collection
      conductor with a multimeter shows increased voltage in a direct
      linear relationship.

      It appears that the Poynting Flow acts as a pump on the electrons of
      the collection conductor. The higher the poynting flow, the higher
      the voltage in the collection conductor.

      This device is in essence an ElectroMagnetoStatic Field Electrical
      Generator. The collector conductors drive the load without destroying
      the poynting flow source dipoles.
    • Doug Derbes
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 25, 2004
        Continued qualitative tests indicate the importance of spatial
        geometry of functional elements of the Poynting Flow device.

        Source E and H dipoles proximity to cavity collection conductors is
        an important parameter for increased efficiency.

        The collection conductors volumetric percent of the poynting flow
        cavity volume is another parameter for increasing efficiency of
        collection divergence.

        My present qualitative testing device has cost me $10. I had the PMs
        and the plates and the batteries.

        I have used Ferrite PMs and NIB PMs for the H dipoles.

        I have tried 12V, 24V, 48V charge voltage on the E dipoles.

        The collection conductors have been wired in series, parallel and
        series-parallel using fine wire with alligator clips.

        I continue to optimize the geometry of the device.
      • Dave Narby
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 26, 2004
          Hi Doug,

          VERY Interesting, you seem to actually understand what Bearden was talking
          about here. Is this the graphic you mean?

          http://www.cheniere.org/images/meg/f5.jpg

          Also, if you could, please give us a detailed description of what you're doing
          (parts, setup, etc.)?

          Best regards,

          Dave Narby

          | The Poynting S Flow Device can be found at Tom Bearden's website
          | www.cheniere.org. On main page find find Free Energy link. On that
          | page find Poynting S flow link. A graphic with text is there.
          |
          | I am doing qualitative testing with my own geometry for optimizing
          | the divergence of the Poynting Flow into conductors.
          |
          | I have found that the stronger the H field and E field are, the
          | stronger the Poynting Flow is. Measuring voltage in the collection
          | conductor with a multimeter shows increased voltage in a direct
          | linear relationship.
          |
          | It appears that the Poynting Flow acts as a pump on the electrons of
          | the collection conductor. The higher the poynting flow, the higher
          | the voltage in the collection conductor.
          |
          | This device is in essence an ElectroMagnetoStatic Field Electrical
          | Generator. The collector conductors drive the load without destroying
          | the poynting flow source dipoles.
          |

          | Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Dave Narby
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 6 8:11 AM
            Hi Doug,

            Is it possible for you to take a couple pictures of your setup (or perhaps draw
            us a couple of crude diagrams)?

            Thanks in advance,

            Dave