Diamond Finds a home in the Semiconductor Industry

  • pulsed_ignition
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2004
      Diamond semiconductors represent a major change in productivity and
      scientific developments, as well as being extremely profitable.

      If you cannot view this NY Times article, my web has a link near the
      top at http://members.aol.com/hypercom59

      Clip and paste each line into a seamless link or use my webpage

      http://www.nytimes.com/2004/03/11/technology/circuits/11next.html?
      ei=5007&en=355295cb24cd37c6&ex=1394341200&partner=USERLAND&pagewanted=
      all&position=

      Chris