Re: 11 inch ferrite cylindrical capacity exibits high freq as magnetic effect.

  • harvich
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 20, 2002
      --- In teslafy@y..., "Harvey D Norris" <harvich@y...> wrote:
      > A previously noted, this is composed of 7/8 diameter and 1 inch
      > cylinder length with strips of aluminum foil taped to the sides,
      > establishing a capacity of 1/4 nf on unmagnetised Sr Fe. The
      > aluminum strips are attached to 2 0f 3 midpoints of the DSR,
      > it a single delta load. The initial higher voltage of 300 volts or
      > will wear down after time, as exposure to the voltage seems to make
      > the Sr Fe more conductive.
      0.25 nf ferrite cylindrical sample across DSR(delta series
      resonances) midpoints
      shows the method of producing high frequency on sensor coils.
      A 19.6 volt stator enables .3 A on a supply line
      The prescence of the ferrite sample is placed as an interphasal
      load, which could actually consist of another resonance at the source
      frequency as shown at
      Single Interphasal Meter Schematic
      The prescence of an interphasal load, depending on the relative
      resistances of that load can act either as a step up transformer or a
      step down. If it acts as a step down transformer (for these crude
      ferromagnetic transformer analogies only), there will be more
      amperage in the circuit than is inputed. For three phase tanks with
      interphasal pathways we can actually measure two amperage rises,
      within respect to the source amperage.
      WYE Short on DSR
      shows a 20 volt stator enabling 2 ma from supply lines, becoming 30.7
      ma in the tank, and 44.4 ma on the interphasal WYE pathway.
      So on the ferrite piece as a single interphasal load, the resonant
      rise of voltage to that load is represented as the 19.6 stator volts
      becoming 7 times higher at 138.1 volts, enabling 40.1 ma conduction.
      This may seem odd to those thinking such conduction impossible. Even
      at the 480 hz this sounds high, but for purposes here its reactance
      at .25 nf would be
      X(C)= 1/6.28(480)(.00000000025)= 1.326 million ohms, and since the
      load is instead acting as 3450 ohms we must conclude that these are
      instead nonlinear leakage reactance currents, where the ratio of that
      leakage changes with the impressed resonant voltage. We can then
      estimate possible wattage expenditure strictly on the basic of I^2R,
      where phase angle considerations of real vs apparent power do not
      apply, eliminating that possible confusion. We might estimate 5 .2
      watts expended on the ferrite piece as heat, acting as 3450 ohms.
      The total energy then inputed by the alternator becomes at least the
      ohmic losses for two branches of 12.5 ohms on two DSR's. At .5 amps
      shown in the center meter this becomes 3.125 * 2 = 6.25 watts. Thus
      together both systems draw 11.25 watts from the alternator.
      It is actually the difference between the stator amperage and the
      phase amperage that can indicate the acting phase angle. In the
      definitions of real vs apparent power, the apparent power at VI is
      always greater the the true power, expressed and accounted for by I^2
      R on the components. Here then at 19.6 volts allowing .3 Amps(actual
      line delivery) by VI yeilds an apparent power input of 5.88 * 2 =
      11.76 watts. (These calculations assume two DSR's being used) Since
      it is the wattage comparison here is incomplete we can also add the
      wattage expended on the stator windings itself, estimated at 1/3 ohm
      with .3 A delivery is collectively less then .05 watts. Since I^2R is
      almost the same as IR, the apparent power: we can assume the circuit
      is showing good resonance, with a ratio of 11.25/11.75 = .957
      difference between apparent and real power transfer.
      However further examination of these 11 inch cylinders shows that the
      heat that is generated on the parts is localized on one ending only,
      and that coils around this cylinder will record high frequency at an
      exceedingly high BPS rate, producing multitraced forms of many
      recurrent ringdowns. The spirals are simply placed next to the rod
      and not around the rod. The differences of resonant freq for the same
      200 ft 4 wind spiral wired as return path, vs staggered bifilar are
      the conventional making a cycle in 2.5 * 10 ^-5 sec vs 3.5 or 36,360
      hz, vs 28,570 hz, with a corresponding decrease of voltage on the
      lower frequency signal made by bifilar routing.
      The frequencies for single and dual winds are correspondingly
      increased. A single 50 ft spiral wind picks up 1,428,570 hz. Dual
      return winding at 100 ft picks up 588,000 hz, close to the values
      made with multiturn coils using smaller gauges of~20 insulated wire,
      also having 100 ft. These are VERY DRAMATIC DROPS in frequency, which
      also recieved themselves as multitraced forms.

      Several minutes after turn on the voltage