Note regarding a time machine

  • chem_lit_tutor
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2004
      Everything exists at a certain frequency. In fact, two atoms of
      hydrogen must be created from nothing for the equilibrium of the
      universe to be maintained.

      I was fiddling with the symmetry of time equations and in the top
      part of the equation h/mc2 is the de Broglie frequency. Each energy
      equation that I had found could be changed into a frequency and this
      was done. When I did this small operation and fed them through the
      equation it gave some rather weird results. Do the operation and see
      for yourself.
    • mojo_j_2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 10, 2004
        What's the frequency, Kenneth ? lol

        http://www.nytimes.com/2004/10/09/politics/campaign/09bulge.html?
        adxnnl=1&oref=login&adxnnlx=1097438925-r05ASsVQISsRSQb5t/zyTw

        The Mystery of the Bulge in the Jacket
        By ELISABETH BUMILLER

        Published: October 9, 2004
        ASHINGTON, Oct. 8 - What was that bulge in the back of President
        Bush's suit jacket at the presidential debate in Miami last week?

        According to rumors racing across the Internet this week, the
        rectangular bulge visible between Mr. Bush's shoulder blades was a
        radio receiver, getting answers from an offstage counselor into a
        hidden presidential earpiece. The prime suspect was Karl Rove, Mr.
        Bush's powerful political adviser.

        --- In teslafy@yahoogroups.com, "chem_lit_tutor"