Fwd and Back Emfs on a DC field rotor

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19 11:49 AM
      Some errors have krept into former statements. Formerly I had stated
      that before rotational magnetism is exceeded by electromagnetism of
      the field rotor, surpassing its field feedback loop amperage
      requirements, that the actions shown by the field rotor show back emf
      up to that point, but after the rotational barrier is crossed, it
      goes in the opposite direction as fwd emf. A recheck of this thesis
      shows that the field measures 19.7 ohms with no rotation. This value
      gets gradually reduced to where at its highest stator voltage near 22
      volts, the field appears near 5 ohms. Thus the effects seem to be
      continually a fwd emf, and no back emf. If the polarity designation
      of the field were reversed, we might see some of the back emf
      effects, this is to be rechecked...