Meaning of the term "impossible" resonant circuit.

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2004
      Two influences are always available to the resonant circuit. The
      normal influence is called the "line coupled" circuit. As simplistic
      as that sounds, it only means the "line connections", or wires that
      connect to it to make the circuit possible. Usually we always think
      in terms of supply and demand, which additionally implies that both
      an entry and exit wire makes it work. If a circuit works with only
      one wire of supply, that is usually called a "polar" wiring
      arrangement.

      Because of all these preconceptions, we can take the normal line
      coupled circuit that works from ordinary resonant wiring laws, and
      when it behaves in excess to those laws, we can call it
      an "impossible" resonant circuit, because the wiring shouldn't allow
      those currents to develope. But this of course doesn't attribute the
      influence of extraneous influences that can happen through space
      itself, by air core induction effects, but because those effects are
      so little known or acknowledged, when we look at just what the wires
      can deliver, and what can actually be obtained by the total
      influence, it begins to look like an "impossible" resonant circuit.

      It is in such a way that circuits can deliver both resonant rise of
      voltage, and at the same time also deliver resonant rise of amperage,
      heretofore considered an impossibility. However it is sort of a trick
      of a magician, and when you know the tricks of the trade, everything
      can be explained and no real magic exists.. it is just a question of
      looking at the total picture.

      At first glance some things do appear remarkable to the uninitiated.
      There were two sentences I looked at from past records, not today or
      necessarily yesterday, but it stuck like glue when I read the past
      records, and then I always knew that solution. I created a resonant
      voltage rise circuit, and then I measured its ability to supply
      current on short. And then I could put 1000 ohms on that short, BUT
      IT COULD STILL PROVIDE EXCESS OF CURRENT THEN WHAT THE SHORT ITSELF
      WOULD DELIVER. The 1000 ohms was a high induction coil in resonance,
      only delivering 10 % of its possible resonance, but yet still that
      current exceeded what could be delivered from the circuit in terms of
      line connections alone. This was so remarkable it had me amazed. It
      amazed me so much that I decided to simply disconnect all those line
      connections completely, BUT THE CURRENTS WERE STILL THERE! That was
      the discovery of the source frequency air core transformer. A
      vibration that is unimpeded by the source will actually vibrate more
      freely then when the end connections are there to impede the
      vibration, but vibration is a delicate thing, and if you ask the
      vibration to become stronger it does have its own limit. Up to a
      certain point the vibration induced by resonance through air core
      actions is stronger then what line connections can give, but after
      that point the line connections can give stronger vibrations, so the
      laws arent written in stone for every circumstance of how hard you
      wish the vibration to become. Just the experimental facts folks..