Tale of Two Cities

  • harvich
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2002
      In the next city from here, exists both my nemesis and my benefactor.
      Guess who the freind is? His name is Burton Morgan, Da what a
      coincidence.

      Tesla had a good freind like that.

      Mr Morgan will have the pleasure of hearing from me very soon, as I
      have already spoken to him years ago. I hope the guy is still alive.
      He was already very old the last time we spoke. He is the great
      benefactor of capitalism about to become the to the aid of his
      opposite.

      In this city there are the same ones that denied they knew me and my
      aquaintance with Krista, their Daughter. The erasure of history will
      not be so easy for that town. HDN