Re: [teslafy] Upcoming SrFe Experimentation with Electrolysis.

  • Jones Beene
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2004
      Harvey,

      Yes. I was very hopeful that we would find some induced radioactivity in those samples, but that
      is not the case. That pretty much leaves any OU heating effect to be based on ZPE extraction or
      hydrinos (from the moisture in the air, as the ferrites were not wetted in that experiment). So
      you seem to be moving in a logical progression.

      The SrFe material is not piezo-electric, supposedly, but have you ever noticed any high frequncy
      vibration with these?

      Also because Sr is a Mills' type catalyst for hydrino formation, it might be interesting to see
      how your electrolysis goes. If the hydrino effect is at work, a good choice for electrolyte
      would be potassium hydroxide, as the "hole" or energy gap in potassium is complementary to the
      "hole" on strontium and the two would work together. A good test for this is to run the
      experiment in the dark for a while with one of those irridescent posters from the '60s, or any
      modern blacklight poster nearby. If the electrolysis cell is producing hydrinos, you will be
      getting lots of UV light as well.

      Jones

      ---- Msg sent via CWNet - http://www.cwnet.com/