LONG DOCUMENTS

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2004
      I will be posting a long document on the history of the Binary
      Resonant System,BRS: what it means to me, and my interpretation of
      that research over the years that it has occured: and my attempt to
      make others realize the same experimental errors that beset me in the
      course of time that it has occured. Frequency is not Frequency. And
      what is the sound of one hand clapping? It is only ZEN when we call
      it ZEN. AND i DONT BULLSHIT PEOPLE, BECAUSE IT IS ALREADY ALMOST
      DONE. This will be a pretty good one. Explanation of errors will be
      included. Just posting this as a forwarning: a long document is about
      to be submitted. Get your ears on teslafy. My yahoo mailbox doesnt
      appear to be functioning that well, so I am posting this from teslafy
      webpage.

      See ya later alligator.