Influence of Internal Capacity on Spiral Corridors

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 18, 2004
      Today I found an opportunity, long in waiting. Someone can use my
      services. So I wanted to report this last tidbit, so I made a new
      folder, the deletion folder. It is just some reporting here, and
      since space is limited let me fill the thing to see how much space is
      left, and report on this quickly, as now time becomes an issue. My
      Yahoo membership is due for cancellation at Sept 7th, but I dont
      think they would eliminate the teslafy group, just because I dont
      have an active yahoo address. Some stuff aint that important, and bad
      photos can go here. and when better ones are made they can be put in
      better addresses. So going back into the past let me again explain
      things.

      When I shut of the force that makes things happen they still happen.
      In this regard a group of 4 layers of radio shack megacable spirals
      are connected to the scope. But when you turn the scope back on a day
      later a signal still appears. So lets look at these signals that
      magically appear.

      One of the things I couldnt understand was how do the signals
      magically appear? Before I said a theory exists according to ambient
      environmental capacity charging, and that theory has a lot to do with
      things. Also realize that what looks like a free energy principle,
      might only be due to the fact that radio waves exist everywhere , and
      in fact a large group of coils connected to capacities designated to
      resonate at 480 hz are also connected to capacities that magically
      produce scope signals from the ambient environment. So the capacities
      alone that get charged from the ambient environment do not consist of
      the entire solution for these effects, and in fact it is the coils
      that capture energy from the environment, not just the capacities
      alone, and they are in series with those energy capturing elements.
      So at first we say the caps are responsible for the effects, but they
      may only be half of the solution to the question. I dont have much
      time left to repeat things, so lets look at what is derived from
      observations.

      The deletion folder is
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/teslafy/files/DEL
      When I was looking at the sample megacables I was using for scoping
      observations, I soon began to understand why that data looked so
      different from other past data. In actuallity those cables look quite
      different from all the previous ones I have bought, in fact I got
      cheated when I bought those, because all of the other ones have very
      wide braided cable, about 1/8th inch wide and the last two I was
      using here were very different indeed. The braided cable on the top
      set wasnt quite as wide on one set, and it didnt even have the same
      OD. The top set OD was smaller then the bottom set, and its wire
      width wasnt quite as wide. So if you are investigating capacity
      between layers to change resonant frequency, if one set isnt up to
      spec concerning how wide the braid is, since it is the edge of that
      braid interacting with the adjacent layer voltage difference that
      determines the scoped answers, like every control factor, you can
      easily conclude thats why you are getting different answers as to
      what the resonant frequency is. So what I did was to now use the
      better larger braid mega cable and repeat these experiments. These
      were done two years ago also, and when I did that I started getting
      answers accordingly more close to the answers I got back then.
      According to the data these megacable speaker wire sets come with:
      they are 50 feet of cable. Two of the winds bifilar make 100 ft. We
      are using two sets then making 200 ft. The fact that one set was
      shorter, and not as wide of braid means that someone sold a cheap
      set, but those things are not sold for experimentation, but if you
      buy them for that purpose, you will be aware that someone is selling
      something for less money, and they shouldnt do that, it should have
      been put in the scrap pile. Neglecting the bitching about things lets
      now look at the data and how it can be interpreted.
      Granted when a braided flat cable is wound we know that capacity
      exists between each layer, where the dimensions of these megacables
      are about 9.5 inch OD, 2 inch ID, and about 37 turns on each layer,
      and 4 layers in magnetic agreement comes to about 2.3 millihenries.
      One might wonder that if we change the relationship of how the
      internal capacity is made, does this change the inductance? From my
      experimentation at 480 hz, no it does not. Maybe at higher
      frequencies it does. Some math folks might like to know that
      experimental info, so it is mentioned. And each copper braid is about
      1/8 inch wide, ( if it is up to standard specs!, watch out there!)
      and when you stack 4 layers together they come to about 1 inch. So
      the H/d ratio is about 1/9.5 or .105.
      Now at first glance the capacity between winds looks significant,
      because the spiral inductors look like small coiled capacities. If we
      have 100 volts across a single set of 100 ft, we cant just divide the
      winds by the feet however, because each wind has a different length
      that gets progressively smaller towards the center, so the potential
      difference between winds in non-linear. But for speculation and
      comparison purposes we could estimate that if it were linear, if 100
      volts were across 100 ft, every foot would have 1 volt between
      adjacent winds , if one foot were between every wind. For a set here
      that would be 74 winds, so we could make an estimate of 3/4 of that
      value if things were linear. Now when we look at the spiral
      structure, it seems to be common sense that since the closest
      portions to each other are between each wind, that should be the
      major contributor to internal capacity of the structure. But when we
      begin to stack the layers on each other, we also have to start
      thinking two dimensionally, and what is the contribution of internal
      capacity between the layers themselves? Again at first glance we
      think that contribution should be minimal, since the edges of the
      braided wire are very small in comparison to their widths beside each
      other in adjacent winds. However again lets go back to the definition
      of internal capacity. It equals 1/2CV^2. The voltage between winds is
      estimated to be 3/4 volts with 100 volts imposed upon 100 ft, if it
      were a linear relationship. However just for the same circumstance of
      a returned wired layer, the edges of the conductors now can have a
      constant voltage difference of 50 volts between layers,and even
      though those edges are very small areas compared to the areas we
      normally look at when we are speculating about the effects of
      internal capacity. Just imagine instead if we were using square
      conductors instead! And just imagine if we arranged those square
      inductors diagonally as the first example instead of horiziontally or
      vertically as conventional construction is done. In fact the diagonal
      layering is the first principle of the first order magic square! And
      when you start looking at these things, you are on your way to
      understanding magic square technology! 2nd and 3rd order magic
      squares also exist. The purpose of the magic squares is to give a
      code for wiring a coil to achieve the maximum internal capacity in a
      coil construct. Internal capacity reduces resonant frequency, that is
      already well known. But here we are only looking at the first case
      examples: to analyse and show how the internal capacity of spiral
      layers can be changed, just by making "more" internal capacity
      between layers, and we are only dealing with edges here, not a square
      constructed assembly. If you wish to go deep as a beehive we can have
      six sided conductors, and six sides of internal capacity, and even
      deeper also we can introduce three phases to make voltage differences
      between windings further then just the length of wire, and the
      outside voltages imposed there! It is imagination that makes these
      postulations into reality folks! God didnt give man a mind for
      nothing. It has a purpose to copy nature.
      So going back to the simpler things lets just look at the cases
      involved here. The edges of the spirals against each other are very
      small areas compared to the widths between windings: but the voltages
      across those small edges are much greater. And definition of capacity
      is CV^2. 50 volts squared is not just 50 times higher then 1 volt
      squared, it is 2500 times greater, if equal areas and spacings in
      fact were involved, but they are not. So here is a tool to look at
      things we cant quite understand, it is an ambient effect that works
      from nature, a spontaneous oscillation that happens, and we suppose
      that is has a lot to do with recording a free oscillation of an
      electrical musical note that occurs on a spiral structure, and if
      this theory is right, every time we change things to make more
      internal capacity between layers, we should see a reduction of
      frequency on our recording instrument. And of course we also realize
      that the internal capacity of our recording instrument scope also
      influences the results that we see. And eventually we hope to use
      those observations to design a new version of a high frequency
      transformer, just like Uncle Nick would have us do. And we start from
      a very unusual point, because both the primary and secondary are
      going to be resonant to the scopes capacity, and it is that design
      capacity that will be used to demonstrate the invention.
      So what was done here was to replace the former testing 4 layer
      spiral with insufficient border widths with one taken from the
      existing 480 hz source frequency resonance, which means one of those
      conponents was yanked out of the possible background influence. But
      its capacity wiring connection was still in place. First we look at
      what the signal looks at when we make each winding a return
      connection to the outside layer in. That is about what conventional
      wiring tech does. If we had 200 volts across 200 ft of windings, we
      still estimate 3/4 volts between windings, but we have 50 volts
      between layers.
      Background for 4 layer return wiring spiral
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/teslafy/files/DEL/Dsc00679.jpg
      This is kind of redundant, just showing the first background of
      tests, done from things that exist by ambient ringing. The scope
      probe on one end goes to the first outside bottom layer, the inside
      layer winding of 1 goes to outside layer 2 connection, inside of 2
      goes to outside of 3, inside of 3 goes back to outside of 4, and
      ending probe connection is connected to inside of 4. All spirals are
      in the same winding direction. The bottom plate is connected to the
      capacities involved in the first place that started the ringing, but
      once turned off the ringing continually exists. It is an ambient
      scoping test, with no outside influence to make the spirals ring.
      Scoping of identical wind spirals in 4 layers/50 mv/div:1 us/div
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/teslafy/files/DEL/Dsc00680.jpg
      Cycles appear is 2,2 us. or ~ 454 khz.
      Now we take the top set of spirals and turn them upside down so they
      are in reverse direction to the bottom set. But we also reverse the
      ordering connections to the top set of spirals. We can call this
      arrangement an inverse bifilar. Magnetic unity is still preserved,
      but we have enhanced the internal capacity between layers, which
      means the resonant frequency should go down. The first version of
      this is to start from the outside of clockwise layer 1, connect its
      inside winding to the inside of counterclockwise layer 3, outside of
      3 to outside of 2, inside of 2 to inside of 4, and end at outside of
      4. Given an example of 200 volts across total amount of winds now we
      have more non linear complications involved that between layers 1 and
      3 layer 4 exists in between, so instead of just 50 volts between
      layers we have 100 volts in the analogy. But it gets more complicated
      then that. Now the voltage difference between winds, which was
      formerly linear, now becomes non-linear just like the example of the
      non linear voltage difference bewteen adjacent winds. In any case we
      have increased the voltage between the first corridor between layers
      1 and 2, because an extra 50 ft is in between there. Between the next
      layer difference, this is also higher then the first example in TOTAL
      CV^2 difference because of the non-linearity issue. And the remaining
      layer difference between 3 and 4 then resembles the first corridor
      example because again 50 ft of spiral is between those connections.
      In this example we have sandwiched an extra 50 ft between two of the
      layer connections, but not all three of them. The next example is the
      method to do all three. In this example we see that 3 cycles now
      occur in 9.4 us. or ~ 319 khz. The resonant frequency has been
      reduced 70% from the original winding method of returned winds.
      1st case inverse bifilar winds
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/teslafy/files/DEL/Dsc00677.jpg
      What occured here is also atypical. Usually when the frequency goes
      down so does the voltage level. But here the voltage goes up. The
      voltage selector has been increased two fold, from 50 mv to .1
      volt/div, to account for the increased signal. There are also other
      extraneous influences that need to be accounted for. Note the blotchy
      appearance of this scoping. This is due to inadequate background
      light, and adding light from the Sony camera program. The halide
      background light was turned on in the next jpeg and it appears that
      the light has a profound influence on the scopings, always increasing
      the voltages observed at high frequencies. The halide background
      light helps with camera scope technique, this is another puzzle that
      needs to be looked at. The halide was plugged into the same utility
      strip as the scope. Formerly on turn on of halide, it caused massive
      interference with scope,( when scoping just the secondary solenoidal
      coil on channel two, making the former dual chanmeel scopings
      impossible with the halide on, but here that will be shown to be
      eliminated in the next jpegs) but once fully lit, it no longer
      interferes with scoping(producing massive interference on turn on.)
      More experimentation is needed to resolve this issue, it is mentioned
      here as a possible source of error..
      2nd case inverse bifilar winding
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/teslafy/files/DEL/Dsc00681.jpg
      Once again the voltage selector is doubled, now to .2 volts/div, but
      as I have noted the background halide increases the amplitude of the
      signal, but yet it is necessary. (or may be) to take good scope
      pictures, as the quality between examples shows, but the important
      issue is not the voltage amplitude but the change in frequency. Now
      we have about a 3.45 us cycle time, about 290 khz, which is a 64%
      reduction form the original method of returned layers, and now the
      routing chages between spiral layers have been made so that EVERY
      corridor between layers now has an extra 50 ft between them.(WRONG!)
      The method there was to start from outside 1, from inside wind of 1
      connect to opposite inside wind 4 instead of 3, outside wind of 4
      reconnects to 2, inside of two to inside of 3, and hell folks I'm
      getting confused because I guess layers 2 and 3 still only have 50 ft
      between them instead of 100. So I've made mistakes here, I'm only
      human but one method was bettter then the other for reducing resonant
      freq. Let me think about these mistakes in the future, but as Paul
      harvey says, heres the rest of the story.
      I came home drunk, and found all my stuff toppled on the garage
      floor. Even the scope fell down at least 4 feet. Brother Michael was
      rummaging around in the garage that day, pulled on an extension cord,
      and bam. but he said he thought he didnt do all that damage. Hammer
      damage! I was pissed, but everything still worked. I had put up a
      poly sheet background for making pics, and it just was a precarious
      balance thing, and when it fell behind things, it just knocked
      everything over. So that night I put things back in place, and the
      next morning again I looked at the ambient scoping. Now I thought
      this drives me crazy. I had noticed a difference between inverse
      bifilar methods 1 and 2, but now the damned thing formerly wired
      showing 3.4-3.6 us cycle was showing ~ 3 us according to method 1.and
      not method 2. I thought hell if things can change that much, theres
      no science here, if it aint repeatable. Then I remembered about the
      former theory about the large capacities on the outside resonant
      network being primarily responsible for the ambient scopings I was
      receiving. And sure enough, I looked on the floor, and one of those
      large 44 uf capacity networks from phase 2 on the outside resonant
      network had also fallen and become disconnected from the system. Also
      recall that it is that one connection to things that enables the
      ambient scopings to take place, in the first place, and that's why we
      have this theory that capacities just sitting there enable these
      readings. If you disconnect that thing, you still get a signal, but
      it is highly reduced…As soon as I put them back in place I got the
      same readings again...

      But before this I decided to add the solenoidal tesla secondary in
      series with the megacable spirals designed to be the primaries, and
      to take a scoping just on a single channel, not the dual channel like
      I did before. I stacked the secondary on the primary just like it
      would be in real life. The signals combined pretty well, mostly
      eliminating the triangular nonsence I received before and this is
      what I got….

      Secondary- primary series connection to ambient scoping./ outside
      connection
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/teslafy/files/DEL/ Dsc00684.jpg
      I thought well at least the signals are combining now, they didn't
      before….
      But they're still giving me the wrong answer here, this is showing a
      cycle well below what is predicted, some 12 us, and if the secondary
      was the same resonant freq as the primary I should see about 6 us,
      about twice what the primary shows.

      Now the primary doesn't have much inductance, but the secondary does.
      If the outside ambient capacities from the 480 hz network have to do
      with influence, that larger inductance of the secondary might change
      readings… So I tried just the reading with no outside influence, and
      remove the bottom plate connection, and then heres what I got…

      Secondary- primary series connection to ambient scoping./ no outside
      connection
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/teslafy/files/DEL/ Dsc00683.jpg
      Granted these are poor pictures, but they can be redone, thats why
      they call this a deletion folder; but since I might not be back for
      awhile,I wanted to show what CAN BE REPRODUCED: but the second pic
      is just about what I was looking for, a cycle time ~ twice what I was
      getting from the primary there shown at 7 us. To add to all of this
      confusion is the fact that the halide light again adds voltage energy
      to the scoping. I will try these last two things again quickly and
      report back before deadlines. And most amazing about this last
      picture IS WHY IS THERE A YELLOW LIGHT BETWEEN THE PRIMARY AND
      SECONDARY CONNECTIONS? I have seen those things before with high
      voltage and VHS tapings, but here absolutely nothing is energized.
      Perhaps it is just a camera fluke.

      Had enough for one night; be back again soon…
      If I see some mistakes in reporting I will try fixing them with
      correct knowledge.
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 21, 2004
        --- Harvey D Norris <harvich@...> wrote:

        > According to the data these megacable speaker wire
        > sets come with:
        > they are 50 feet of cable. Two of the winds bifilar
        > make 100 ft. We
        > are using two sets then making 200 ft.
        > Granted when a braided flat cable is wound we know
        > that capacity
        > exists between each layer, where the dimensions of
        > these megacables
        > are about 9.5 inch OD, 2 inch ID, and about 37 turns
        > on each layer,
        > and 4 layers in magnetic agreement comes to about
        > 2.3 millihenries.
        > One might wonder that if we change the relationship
        > of how the
        > internal capacity is made, does this change the
        > inductance? From my
        > experimentation at 480 hz, no it does not. Maybe at
        > higher
        > frequencies it does. Some math folks might like to
        > know that
        > experimental info, so it is mentioned. And each
        > copper braid is about
        > 1/8 inch wide, ( if it is up to standard specs!,
        > watch out there!)
        > and when you stack 4 layers together they come to
        > about 1 inch. So
        > the H/d ratio is about 1/9.5 or .105.
        > Now at first glance the capacity between winds looks
        > significant,
        > because the spiral inductors look like small coiled
        > capacities. If we
        > have 100 volts across a single set of 100 ft, we
        > cant just divide the
        > winds by the feet however, because each wind has a
        > different length
        > that gets progressively smaller towards the center,
        > so the potential
        > difference between winds in non-linear. But for
        > speculation and
        > comparison purposes we could estimate that if it
        > were linear, if 100
        > volts were across 100 ft, every foot would have 1
        > volt between
        > adjacent winds , if one foot were between every
        > wind. For a set here
        > that would be 74 winds, so we could make an estimate
        > of 3/4 of that
        > value if things were linear.
        Although probably not relatively that important to the
        issue, this is a mistake, actually for that analogy
        the correct voltage difference between winds within
        the spiral for this example if we made a linear
        assumption should be 4/3 volt for ~ 75 winds, not 3/4
        volts.

        Now when we look at the
        > spiral
        > structure, it seems to be common sense that since
        > the closest
        > portions to each other are between each wind, that
        > should be the
        > major contributor to internal capacity of the
        > structure. But when we
        > begin to stack the layers on each other, we also
        > have to start
        > thinking two dimensionally, and what is the
        > contribution of internal
        > capacity between the layers themselves? Again at
        > first glance we
        > think that contribution should be minimal, since the
        > edges of the
        > braided wire are very small in comparison to their
        > widths beside each
        > other in adjacent winds.
        In the original post here I first assumed that the
        combination of inverse bifilar windings that produced
        the lowest resonant frequency: that this should be
        because that combination is one where every layer in
        adjacent contact with the next layer has an
        intervening 50 ft of cable between them,(because of
        the skip in layer connections that is made by the
        routing of the wiring connections) so not factoring
        the non-linearity issue, at any point betweeen the
        layers at least 1/2 of the outside impressed voltage
        should exist betwen the layers. Later this speculation
        was shown to be untrue. In both cases the middle layer
        potential does not have the extra 50 ft or routing
        path placed between the layers. Yet we see two
        different cycle times, 3 us vs 3.6 us for both of
        these inverse bifilar methods, so what is the
        explanation here? Going back to the proposition let
        us again look at the return wind method that produced
        a cycle time of 2.2us(Microseconds cycle time can be
        inverted to know the frequency; example here
        .0000022^-1 = 454545 hz) This frequency has been shown
        to be reduced 70% for the first bifilar method and 61%
        (given 3.6 us, the frequency would be 277,777 hz,, or
        61% of the original obtained frequency) for the second
        bifilar method, but again why would these differences
        exist if both methods use middle layers without the
        additional 50 ft between them? This puzzled me at
        first, but now I have arrived at the reason for this.
        Going back to the returned wire routing method, if we
        had 200 fts impressed along the entire 200 ft of wire,
        the return wire method means that every layer corridor
        would have a constant 50 volts between them. By
        staggering the return winding routes between layers we
        can make at least 100 volts between two of the three
        layer corrridors, (The space between winding layers.),
        but again the middle layer will still have 50 volts
        voltage difference. Now in the inverse bifilar method
        what we are actually doing given the example of only
        two layers, is that we change the constant 50 volts
        between winding layers to a non linear voltage
        progression along that 50 ft of wire, so that one
        ending starts out near zero volts at the start of the
        voltage progression,(the voltage difference between
        only two winds), and then we wind up with 100 volts
        potential difference between the beginning and end of
        the spiral winds in two layers. This is made possible
        by the fact that each spiral layer is wound
        oppositely, but viewed as current paths, where the
        current is going from the inside out across the
        diameter, vs the outside in, both of these are also
        opposite, so it is a case of a double negative making
        unity, but this practice also means that a higher
        nonlinear (total) voltage difference between layers
        will now exist by this routing practice. Now in the
        first inverse bifilar method the connection between
        oppositely wound spirals exists on the OUTSIDE
        CIRCUMFERENCE of the spirals, where the near zero
        volts margin lies along a 9.5 inch OD pathway. But in
        the second inverse bifilar method the connection
        between the oppositely wound spirals instead exists on
        the INNER DIAMETER of a circle made with a 2 inch
        diameter. What we have done with the second method is
        to place the highest non-linear voltage difference on
        the LONGEST adjacent winds, instead of the shortest.
        This then explains how one method can make a higher
        relative voltage difference between adjacent windings
        areas between spirals, even though the same inverse
        bifilar routing scheme is used for both cases. We are
        simply giving more area for the highest voltage
        differences to be distributed between layers. I hope I
        am not mistaken on this issue, because I sometime make
        mistakes, like was done in this post where I initially
        supposed that that the third method delivering the
        lowest resonsnt frequency did so because that method
        made all the corridors have an extra winding length
        between them. This does not happen, but as we can see
        the difference between WHERE the oppositely wound
        spirals are connected can then also explain why one
        method yeilds more internal capacity then the other.
        And we should also be able to use some calculus to see
        the difference between the return wire routing method
        making a constant 50 volts between layers where the V
        squared contribution in the .5CV^2 would then be 2500.
        For the second inverse bifilar method we could form
        the exponential curve X squared,(representing the V^2
        term) with values between zero and 100 which when
        integrated becomes 2x. 100 squared, or 10,000 is
        actually 4 times the value of 50 squared, but the area
        under that total curve also has areas near zero at the
        start of the curve. This calculus of the integral X
        squared becoming 2x would imply that that the area
        under the exponential curve should be twice the area
        under the constant voltage value equation area. My
        calculus is VERY rusty, so if I have also made a
        mistake here, I am open to corrections...