JLN List Reply/ Energy from Water Jpeg

  • harvey norris
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2002
      Following is a reply to JLN list concerning past work
      with spatial resonance, and how the Z coordinant for a
      spatial resonance might be defined.

      --- Mike Johnston <enki@...> wrote:
      > Hi,
      > I noticed that electrolysis starts at the anode
      > of a cell, not the
      > cathode. In retrospect this makes sense. Opens up
      > some interesting
      > possibilities as well. One thinks of electrons being
      > supplied at the
      > cathode due to current direction and there uniting
      > with H+ ions and this
      > reaction then stimulating the anode reaction but
      > this is not the case.
      > Also consider that a vessel containing just water
      > and electrolyte, by
      > itself possesses both a potential difference and
      > current flow
      > independent of any outside power source. I can
      > explain that too.
      > MJ
      That would be beyond my understanding. However I CAN
      supply an example WITH AC POWER INPUT, where power is
      extracted, but the power out IS LESS than the power
      input. I have long RAVED about this idea, since the
      logic indicates that the power out SHOULD exceed the
      power input. However that logic is defeated by the
      fact that the resonant components involved do not act
      as IDEAL components, and their REAL action in
      resonance delivers only 1/40th the expected currents.
      Since it is the current itself that will show the
      quantities of energy in the magnetic field as 1/2LI^2
      oscillating in form as the electric field quantity
      1/2CV^2 twice per cycle, this limits those projections
      to one 40th of what would be calculated.

      I have called this idea, THE SPATIAL HARNESSING OF
      RESONANCE. It is not feasible at 60 hz. It would seem
      to become feasible at higher frequencies however. An
      AC converted alternator made to issue 480 hz is used
      to first test the idea. First one creates two phases
      of resonance from 2 of the 3 phases available from the
      3 phase outputs of the alternator. Ideally one first
      wants to create these two resonances 90 degrees out of
      phase. This presents the first problem, since the
      alternator itself delivers those phases instead at 120
      degrees, and not 90. Changing the phases to a 90
      degree relationship between them means that the first
      step is already degrading both resonances. This
      procedure to make them 90 degrees out of phase simply
      means to make one phase use 15 % less capacity for its
      resonance, and the adjacent phase use 15% more
      capacity, so that a 90 degree relationship can be made
      between them. Now the above procedure as described
      would ACTUALLY create far more phase angle difference
      than desired. In fact the coils used to produce the
      magnetic field, being 60 henry and 1000 ohms: for a
      480 hz resonance actually would have a very tight
      bandwidth. Because of the 1000 ohms resistance, we
      need at least 500 volts across them to deliver any
      appreciable current. This drawback is countered by the
      fact that since the coils have 20,000 turns of 23
      gauge wire, a small current returns a large conversion
      to magnetic field, hence the high inductance figure of
      60 henry. Since the alternator in my example is only
      supplying 16.5 volts @ 480 hz, the first problem is
      how to transform that voltage up to the desired input
      level. If in fact we use a transformer to accomplish
      this we find that the tight bandwidth of that 480 hz
      resonance is so tight, that a mere change of several
      picofarads (pf) from the ~1 nf=1000 pf quantity used
      for resonance will effect a 15 degree phase angle
      change!, by established electrical knowledge
      concerning phase angles made by reactances.. Thus
      using transformers the circuit shown in Jpeg would
      deliver nothing, because they have been detuned for a
      90 degree interaction. I am way ahead of the ballgame
      here because I already HAVE variable 6 phased (kick
      ass bus alternators!) that can be set to any phase
      angle between them including 90 degrees, where the
      losses made by this detuning would not take place, but
      that system is currently set for 360 hz, and not 480
      hz as required here.

      To make a comment, people often ask, why is 480 hz
      neccessary, and why the 90 degree phase angle? To
      answer this it is neccesary to explain the postulates
      WHAT IT SAYS IT IS. We want to harness space itself by
      allowing two phases of resonance to exist in right
      angles in the SAME SPACE. If those phases of resonance
      are themselves sourced from generators supplying a 90
      degree phase angle, then at the moment in time when
      one resonant phase has its energy oscillation
      expressed as a full magnetic field, its counterpart
      phase will have its oscillation of energy expressed as
      a full electric field. By putting one field inside the
      other at right angles, we should expect then to
      extract energy via Lorentz force reaction, provided
      that actual charge movement is made by that electric
      field. It is this sideways deflection of charge
      movement that occurs as the consequence of the Lorentz
      force law from the E X B vector.The only special
      circumstance involved here is that we are obtaining
      the E and B fields by resonance, which gives the best
      delivery of energy to those fields to begin with. We
      then wish to EXTRACT a portion of that energy, without
      that extraction itself drawing down the existant
      potential available in the electric field. Because the
      charge movement in this extraction is made from the
      sideways deflection of charge movement in a axial
      water capacity, the potential of voltage across the
      electric field can still produce a potential
      difference to establish amperage flow, even though the
      extraction points are at equal potential with
      reference to the axial electric field, where the mere
      placing of alligator clips at equipotential points in
      the water will enable some 1000 volts or so to light
      two 20 inch neons in series. All of this is mentioned
      as theory only, because results dont always match
      reality proposed by theory. The theory also dictates
      an important fact. Since the reacting resonant EXB
      fields in space also change polarity in unison, this
      implies that the lorentz force reaction as sideways
      deflection must (instead of being AC) must be instead
      UNIDIRECTIONAL DC pulses, and we have thought out
      nature's rectification system. The possibilities
      applied to Searl type devices, where nylon is employed
      as a dielectric, aluminum as a convertor for
      displacement current to act as real current, and
      rotation expressed instead of this postulated
      unidrectional dc voltage pulse, where it is easy to
      imagine that once this principle can be shown for
      motive forces, it will create the entire collapse of
      our present three phase 60 hz system, as the necessity
      of using higher frequencies at 90 degree phasing will
      become the new dawn of electrical technology for the
      21 st century. High frequency motors would become the
      standard, and Teslas dream of a system based on
      resonance may be partially realized. Being the founder
      of the Tesla Electric Co, I have built these prototype
      90 degree generators, but for now all testing is done
      with ordinary 120 degree phased machinery.

      In any case, to get back on topic here, following is a
      description of the energy from water jpeg, made as the
      FIRST FLUX CAPACITOR testing shown in Flux Capacitor
      files at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/teslafy/files/

      This is named
      16.5 Stator Volt test

      This method only involves one reaction vessel,
      consisting of a water container as an axial capacity
      which is connected in series to a 60 henry coil, (not
      shown) This consists of the single magnetically
      spatially reacted phase. The poly container has an
      outside aluminum foil electrode and an inner copper
      pipe as the polarity connections. The orthogonal E X B
      relationship is made by having this capacity itself
      placed in the volume of the coil of the oppositely
      phased resonance. That resonance uses a plexiglass
      capacity as shown in background. 16.5 volts at stator
      is increased to 501 volts for only a single normal
      resonant phase measurement by use of DSR, (explained
      below) Equidistant clips placed into the water enable
      2 twenty inch neons to display in series. 544 volts is
      measured on one neon. Return line for both phases
      shows 19.1 ma.

      These neons also work better in one ended polar
      capacity circuits. We can use SrFe 4 by 6 inch wafers
      as "magnetic capacitors" to draw current from the
      vessel as seemingly pure skin effect, and not the
      logic dictated by lorentz force considerations. Such a
      3 neon/magnet in series arrangement shows the drop in
      potential in series as the last neon goes to its
      magnet ending. Amazingly the AC signal can be recorded
      above the magnets by inductors that will give equal
      volume of flux change compared to when they are placed
      at the poles of the coils! The changing electric field
      in space, in turn making a changing magnetic field in
      space is also recorded around the neons themselves,
      but first the magnetic field variation made by the
      process is shown at 4th harmonic riding on coils
      magnetic field/2ms/div
      Now compare this to the field around the neon shown at
      Improved operation(2)
      The magnets themselves emit three different kinds of
      signals as each neon lights in succession as the
      voltage to process is increased. The voltage drops
      across 3 bulbs in series are shown at
      Mag Caps in series via bulbs

      Finally to try and conclude here, the fact that a
      changing electric field in space will make its own
      magnetic field in space is shown by dual channel scope
      observation of both fields of the axial water capacity
      resonance, made from only a single phase input, and no
      reaction combination from the adjacent phase; The
      magnetic field induced by that electric field is about
      10% that of the original magnetic field, so to show
      the relative phasings of both fields the electric
      field induced signal is given a 10 fold voltage
      selection increase for comparison. The electric field
      in a resonance itself is 90 degrees out of phase with
      the magnetic, but the magnetic field coming from the
      changing electric field as expressed as the axial
      water capacity will itself create a magnetic field 90
      degrees out of phase with the electric, with the net
      result that each of those derived magnetic fields will
      appear to be closely 180 out of phase.
      Axial Capacitive Resonance /Deletion File
      Single Interphasal Meter Schematic
      This shows the DSR method used to deliver resonant
      voltage rise to the high induction coils in resonance.
      This is used to increase the bandwidth of the interior
      interphasal resonance. The concept of a resonant
      voltage source, employing Delta Series Resonances has
      its own file at
      Outer DSR
      A 3 phase resonant transformer, using low resistance
      induction coil systems of .15 henry: producing either
      voltage or amperage rise, depending on interphasal

      To FINALLY conclude here, it seems sensible to
      understand that since an AC electric field produces
      its own AC magnetic field, that has been measured at
      10% of the real MCcoy from relative fields in
      resonance, we then also understand how the impedance
      of one phase can be altered by that prescense made by
      spatial interaction with the adjacent phase in
      resonance. Because of these variations of impedance,
      made by spatial interactions of resonance, we find the
      need for a new methodology to explain certain things.
      Now the existing terminology uses a two dimensional
      graph, with the quantities X(L), X(C), and R to
      determine the resultant phase angle. It should be
      possible to assign a new Z reactance coordinate
      brought upon by spatial interaction, which of course
      would be a 3 dimensional vector. To find the new 3
      dimensional phase angle, we merely note the change in
      impedance brought upon by these conditions, and back
      calculate what magnitude Z would have to be to cause
      that change.

      Now as we know, ORDINARY RESONANCE involves making a
      cancellation of the two dimensional quantites X(L) and
      X(C). It may very well be that in making the first
      possible spatial reaction, with only one vessel, this
      causes a positive Z coordinate of impedance to be
      assigned to the spatial resonant phase, and also a
      negative Z coordinate to be added as a component of
      the normal resonant phase. Thus these two currents
      when being combined back together on the common return
      line, also have those Z components cancel, yeilding
      the discovery of the effects of this new spatial
      resonance theory. The cancellation of the Z components
      on the return line yeilds the explanation for the
      impossible. I hope the educated will correct me if I
      am wrong, but I suppose that it is impossible with 2
      dimensional reactance components and phase angle
      considerations for 11 and 13 ma to combine into 25 ma
      on the return line. That is greater than unity!
      Perhaps thats why one should look again at
      and to consider why this was referred to as improved

      Sincerely Harvey D Norris

      Do You Yahoo!?
      Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!