RE: [teslafy] Tesla Magnifier Paper Again

  • John Johnson
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 12, 2004
      Hi, Harv!
      I just picked up that paper

      http://hot-streamer.com/temp/DesigningtripleresonanceTeslatransformers.pdf

      Problem: the way the script broke up the url made it
      difficult to get without a lot of cut and paste but I got
      there in the end.
      In all, we're doing all we can and as for you, your
      work has been amazing throughout.

      I just wish there had been a degree or even a good
      foundation course in what we're doing but there is this
      huge split between
      1) The professors and Elecronic Engineers who
      claim they know what we're doing is impossible
      and say that they are living in the "real world".
      2) Some postgrad and advanced research folk
      who now and again come across observations
      which tally with what we're looking at.

      ....and never the twain shall meet...,
      Unless we make them!!

      I'll just have to see if I can start over with some of
      the simpler circuits from JLN (Of course if I get a
      lottery win I'll be looking at a full-scale Tesla tower
      perhaps but..., that's me!) and see how it goes
      from then.
      In particular, the Free Electron Pump

      http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/fep02.htm

      On the face of it, not too tricky except I don't
      figure the use of the flyback transformer as the
      L3 coil around the ferro core.
      1) I don't have the kind of flyback that'll allow me
      to do that with a core
      2) The flyback coil doesn't seem to do anything
      so far as the circuit is concerned: is there another
      way of doing this?

      Wild thought: having set up one which is capable
      of the HV to light the neon bulb in the original exp.,
      is there anything wrong with setting two up in
      parrallel, splitting up the output between pulse-
      charging the original battery and powering the
      load.

      Think Feynman, volume 2, and the increase in
      potential above ground level: if the supporting tube
      was in the region of 2-3metre and the alu
      spherical cap was increased in scale to suit,
      what kind of output should I expect?
      I'm trying to order the hollow spheres for this
      purpose but it's harder than I thought.

      I don't have a TIP3055 transistors but if I get a
      close match from those I caniballised it would
      be a miracle (!!!) but apart from that the
      circuit should be relatively simple even enough
      for me. Of course the caps (18 and 68nf) would have
      to be stepped up along with the 100k ohm resistor
      but the caps also tend to specify the voltages they
      are expected to work with and the diagram doesn't
      say.

      Possible???

      John Johnson.

      Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com