3357RE: Re: [teslafy] Krypton Bulb Primary on Bipolar Secondary

    Sep 30, 2013
      Cant post from group homepage, yahoo has made changes hard to follow. I am guessing that to post a message the recipient must be teslafy@yahoogroups.com. This used to be shown on the group homepage, which I liked to work from, but lo and behold they once again effed everything up. Keep it simple stupid = KISS= ever change a car battery in the last ten years? Disgusted with technology? your in the right place, but it might be the wrong time to ask for simplicity which once ruled. And now Paul Harvey reveals the REST OF THE STORY.

      On Mon, 9/30/13, harvich@... <harvich@...> wrote:

      Subject: RE: Re: [teslafy] Krypton Bulb Primary on Bipolar Secondary
      To: teslafy@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, September 30, 2013, 8:43 PM

      Not right now.

      ---In teslafy@yahoogroups.com,
      <teslafy@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      HDN could
      you please go into the set up more
       "There is
      no Right or Left, only Freedom or
      Tyranny."

      From: Harvey
      Norris <harvich@...>
      To:
      teslafy@yahoogroups.com
      Sent:
      Tuesday, September 24, 2013
      7:13 PM
      Subject:
      [teslafy] Krypton Bulb Primary on Bipolar Secondary

      Krypton Bulb Primary on Bipolar Secondary System
      igniting neon @ 6 volt Alternator; Small multiturned sensor
      coil records frequency of secondary discharge three turns up
      from lowest voltage level

      Pioneering the Applications of Interphasal Resonances
      http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/teslafy/
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic