3345Xenon bulb in primary arc gap in bipolar TC system

    Jun 16, 2013
      Your video will be live at: http://youtu.be/tJerCAvboYU
      I pressed the improvement for lighting that you tube provides. It says it should be ready shortly. Dont know if you tube fixes are a good idea. At end of video two extra dual plate capacities attached to polar capacities were brought together; this should have immediately brought the resonance to a null and extinguished the secondary neon bulb discharge, but it did not until they were practically touching. This goes against my theories. Larger dual plate areas to replace salad bowl polar capacities will be needed for next try. HDN