3340Re: [teslafy] Re: How many dimensions are there? Yahoo Q &A again

  • Kirk McLoren
    May 16, 2013
      cast not your pearl before swine.

      From: Harvey D Norris <harvich@...>
      To: teslafy@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2013 10:53 AM
      Subject: [teslafy] Re: How many dimensions are there? Yahoo Q &A again

      Your answer has been reported by the Yahoo! Answers community
      Thursday, May 16, 2013 11:26 AM
      Hello harvich,

      The answer on Yahoo! Answers was reported and deleted by one or more trusted members of the Answers community:

      "Science has yet to recognize that it is not necessary to make astronomical or subatomic measurements to show the principles involved with relativity, and that machines exhibiting a “localized†time space curvature are indeed possible."

      This answer has been removed and 10 points have been deducted from your account. You may not have realized this, but all answers submitted on Yahoo! Answers must comply with the Answers Community Guidelines.

      If you believe that your answer was wrongly deleted by the community and would like to appeal the deletion of your answer, you can have your case reviewed by Answers Customer Care. You have 7 days to submit your appeal. Please be aware that if your appeal is rejected, an additional 10 points will be removed from your account.

      I have appealed the censorship with the following comments;
      The question was do other dimensions exist. I supplied an example of a dimension with time running slightly slower then ours with a camera evidence of heterodyning in the photographing of a neon discharge. I then showed the electromagnetic current bearing lines of zero potential (mutual inductance) are arranged in four zero point coordinant axis,and not three, thus adding credance to a dimension beyond the one where we use three coordinate axis for description. I lastly showed a timing paradox that would be explained by extra dimensions. These were also citing former best answers. Do other dimensions exist? I am merely bringing forth evidence of their existence.

      --- In teslafy@yahoogroups.com, "Harvey D Norris" <harvich@...> wrote:
      > Someone asked this before and I got best answer, so here we go again...
      > Please vote me best answer if you think so. It takes many votes for science to change its prejudice. I also added a nice description of the vector problem in the final flicker photo.
      > http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AkqxfQrE2K4LnsXw3f0O_unsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20130515075004AAgfg9B
      > Reply is noted although you must go to site to see encoded URL's
      > Science has yet to recognize that it is not necessary to make astronomical or subatomic measurements to show the principles involved with relativity, and that machines exhibiting a “localized†time space curvature are indeed possible. The detective in this saga was the video camera. It takes a picture in sections of time according to OUR time dimension. Now it is already known that gravity will cause time distortion. Now if this occurs with gravity, why not also very large magnetic fields created by air core coils where the magnetism is free to expand in space without being hindered by the sponge of ferromagnetic metal that will confine this magnetism into very narrow pathways? A neon is lit by a 60 hz version of an air core step up transformer. But the detective camera is observing the neon ceasing its discharge for certain time periods, so why is this? Well actually the neon discharge does go to zero at its zero crossing point on the AC cycle, but these things happen so fast that the eyes see a constant discharge. Now suppose that the neon process is running with some time distortion at a frequency slightly off our 60 hz frequency. It will slowly approach the time period where its constant measurement of time between pictures shows the time interval on the neon process where it is at its zero crossing point! A convenient analogy is the slowing wagon wheel and reversed spin that appears in many old hollywood westerns as a stagecoach comes to a stop. We may call this a heterodyned effect, and this is exactly what is going on with the HAARP research in Alaska, where two slightly different radio frequencies are combined to form a very slow frequency in comparison. Havent you heard the trumpet of Jericho last summer? They have made that interaction to be much higher so that it bleeds into the atmosphere as a harmonic sound vibration! But ideally they can make the vibration so slow that it approaches the earth resonant frequency near 10 hz. Tesla would be proud! Even cableTV shows such as 13 are popularizing this supposed "hidden" knowledge. Now keep you hats on and look at the last three minutes of the following
      > http://youtu.be/LgXfbkqxBok
> [...]

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic