2813What is Gravity?

  • William Alek
    Jul 10, 2010
      Hello all,

      Its NOT what mainstream science thinks it is. Tune in tomorrow morning for
      the answer on my show, The PROGRESSIVE TECHNOLOGY HOUR. Without question,
      the Germans knew WHAT gravity was and HOW to control it 70 to 80 years ago!
      I'll be talking about this modern day mystery and exposing the secrets and
      inner workings of it. Keep in mind my quote:
      "There's NO such thing as the occult, just an ignorant population."

      It's astonishing how far off track mainstream science has veered because of
      egos and bias.

      So, tune in Saturday morning starting at 10am PT, 1pm ET:
      http://VortexNetworkNews.com

      Bill

      ---
      PROGRESSIVE TECH CENTER, INC.