1846Re: RFR Shenanigans And Costings/ Off topic

    Dec 6, 2006
      --- In teslafy@yahoogroups.com, "Keith Nagel" <knagel@...> wrote:

      > Hi Harvey,
      >
      > As always, I greatly enjoy your updates.
      >
      > The 101,000 dollar question, at this point, is...
      >
      > "Did you make a CD/DVD?"
      No work on the burning of CD's was completed.
      The DVD obtained from camera work done by Cris, ex girl freinds brother
      was incomplete and only showed ten minutes of film. Also it did not
      seem to play on an ordinary DVD player, as I was told by my brother,
      that it was encoded in Windows media, thus it would only play on my
      computer, and not the DVD player. I have a guitarist freind in Daytona
      Florida that I hope to soon meet up with. Havent checked the mail
      lately; I may soon leave for several weeks at least.