1807Re: [teslafy] Re: HDN Reports Back

    Sep 20, 2006

      Secret<http:///?&ik=2601a4d0c9&view=cv&search=inbox&th=10dc1211e4d30a5e&ww=1016&lvp=5&cvp=6&qt=&zx=mfm8ew-6n7ivi#10dc1211e4d30a5e_2>From:
      > Casey Shimano
      >
      > What is going on? Do you think this is a joke?
      Yep

      How
      > much are these bozos
      > paying you to allow this bullshit to be posted?
      One thousand dollars a year.
      Did
      > one of your relatives
      > get a stockbroker gig.
      Yep my brother educated me to be very light on touch,
      trials and tribulations.

      > I do not like seeing this. I spend too much time
      > everyday deleting bullshit
      > like this from my inbox and then I open this.
      As George Clinton says open or free your mind and
      your ass will follow.

      > Maybe you need a little help.
      Yes I'm Ready for Rehab.
      Maybe you should
      > resign and let someone else
      > do this job.
      Dont piss me off here. I was specifically selected for
      this job.

      You don't seem up to it.
      I was up to it from the day I was born.
      > I quit. Please remove my name from this list.
      No favor can be granted from the outside in. Remove
      yourself from where you came from if it is to be
      reckoned. The truth comes from the inside-out, not the
      outside-in. Harvich Indubitably.