A Tesla primer: scalar waves for the non-physicist

  • sky watcher
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2003

      The Webfairy <webfairy@...> wrote:
      To: apfn-1@yahoogroups.com, cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com
      From: The Webfairy
      Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 17:50:25 -0500
      Subject: [cia-drugs] [Fwd: A Tesla primer: scalar waves for the non-physicist]

      -------- Original Message --------
      From: "plaguepuppy" <plaguepuppy@...>

      Well, maybe that's promising too much.  But since not everyone has seen the entire discussion on scalar weapons, I'll repost my earlier comments and links to some of Tom Bearden's less technical stuff. Does it exist? I haen't a clue. If it did exist it would account for some very peculiar things that happened on 9-11 that otherwise don't agree with physics as taught at MIT in the mid 70's.  If scalar waves are a hoax then something equally hidden was used.  Nothing else that I know could reduce all that material to rubble, to fine dust.  It takes something pretty damn unconventional to turn the exotic metals in computer chips into micron sized dust particles and blow them out all over lower Manhattan, all in the time it took fot the buildings to fall.  It takes lots and lots of energy to pulverize all that stuff, many times the gravitational potential of the intact tower.  That energy has to come from somewhere, and the only candidates that fit the facts are explosives and (if they exist) scaler waves. Pup Tesla:<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

      http://www.cheniere.org/books/analysis/index.html

      http://www.nexusmagazine.com/bskies2.htm

      http://serendipity.magnet.ch/wot/bollyn2.htm

      http://www.cheniere.org/books/ferdelance/index.html

      http://www.rumormillnews.net/cgi-bin/config.pl?read=22537

      http://www.rense.com/general10/deathray.htm
      http://www.cheniere.org/

      -Home Page- www.cia-drugs.org
      OM

      Subject: article about what may have brought down the towers
      From: "pax amor"
      Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 17:28:16 -0700

      Hey Pup -

      I havn't read the following article carefully yet, but the stuff about
      tritium looks interesting.
      Also, I'd love to see the video you mentioned showing one of the tower
      lobbies.
      And I havn't posted my website yet (even in zipped form) -- too overcome
      with my
      own fears (or delusions that it's so damning that it would prompt a
      response by the spooks).
      What I am doing is sending it to people on CD via snailmail, to anyone
      who wants.

      -pax

      ---------------------------------------

      "THE OVERTHROW OF THE AMERICAN REPUBLIC",
      Part 32
      by Sherman H. Skolnick 4/21/03
      http://www.skolnicksreport.com/ootar32.html

      U.S./IRAQ Plots and Secret Weapons
      Both the U.S. and Iraq have the same secret weapon and they share in
      joint
      plots. Without publicity, the U.S. used the weapon in Persian Gulf War
      One.
      Iraq, recipient of the same technology from Daddy Bush and others when
      Saddam
      Hussein was his private business partner in the 1980s, may use it in
      Persian
      Gulf War Two.
      A huge body of details, known to us, is necessary to try to understand
      this
      report by those who may not be well-informed and/or, in years past have
      not
      been much interested in knowing about these matters that we put into our

      reports.
      A summary of some of those details
      [1] Both Osama bin Laden and Saddam Hussein were created by the American
      CIA,
      with the aid and connivance, among others, of Daddy Bush, and despite
      appearing to be on the outs with their creators, continue to play
      sophisticated "games" with the CIA and others, seldom understood by or
      explained to common Americans. The oil-soaked, spy-riddled monopoly
      press
      tells us all less than ten per cent of the truth, ninety per cent fairy
      tales, to protect The Establishment, the "powers-that-be", the Ruling
      Class ,
      or whatever you call "THEM".
      [2] Our reports right after the multiple bombings of the Alfred P.
      Murrah
      Federal Office Building, in Oklahoma City, April 19, 1995, were often
      misunderstood and widely heckled by poorly informed persons. Despite
      that, we
      continue to try not to deal wit h readers of our reports, listeners of
      our
      radio shows, and viewers of our non-commercial tv shows, as if such
      persons
      are all eight year olds, the rotten way the press-fakers keep the public
      as
      dumb as possible.
      (a) right after April 19, 1995, we wrote exclusive reports which
      appeared on
      one or more websites, years before we had our own website. (We believe
      they
      may still be archived by Brian Redman, who has been running a superior
      website, "Conspiracy Nation", although we are NOT conspiracy theorists.)

      (b) We said that multiple weapons were used to take down the building in

      Oklahoma City. We later interviewed some of those who came from some
      distance
      as volunteer rescuers with their sniffing dogs, searching for possible
      survivors. We found later that some of them were suffering from
      radioactive
      fall-out ailments. AND, that their skilled dogs thereafter died. For
      various
      reasons becoming suspicious, the volunteers dug up the carcasses of the
      dead
      animals and a laboratory determined they had huge amou nts of
      radioactive
      material in their lungs. The volunteers themselves were suffering from
      diseases associated with having been heavily exposed to radioactive
      materials. Government doctors told the volunteers if they did not SHUT
      UP
      about the subject, th at their ailments would not be dealt with, that
      they
      would receive no medical attention, and doctor/hospital bills would NOT
      be
      paid. Who among the press prostitutes mentioned the independent-minded
      investigators who came to the bomb site with Geiger Counters, to measure

      radioactive fall-out and were astounded what they found? Nuclear experts
      who
      permitted us to talk to them on the pr omise of extreme secrecy,
      informed us
      that the residue substance discovered in the bomb site was TRITIUM. It
      is
      described as "A rare radioactive hydrogen isotope with atomic mass 3 and

      half-life 12.5 years, prepared artificially for use as a tracer and as a

      constituent of hydrogen bombs". Excerpt of our interviews
      Citizen's Committee to Clean Up the Courts "Why are you whispering to
      me?"
      Nuclear expert "You are a layman. You do not know what you are messing
      with
      in discussing tritium, sir."
      Weapons experts prefer tritium because it has a half-life, when it is
      still
      potent, much, much less than better known plutonium.
      The press whores, in a position to know about these things or even to
      ask
      questions, were silent and censored all mentioned of anything linked to
      this.
      If anything, they steered up know-nothings to privately blast us as
      "liars".
      The press raised no ques tions when the FBI, to cover up the
      radioactivity,
      quickly demolished what was left of the Murrah Building and cemented
      over the
      site, calculated to keep the radioactive residue from being further
      measured
      and detected.
      [3] As we detailed in various of our stories posted on websites of pals
      of
      ours, we mentioned that starting before April 19, 1995, were efforts by
      dissident "flag officers", slang for Admirals and Generals, to seek to
      arrest
      their Command-in-Chief Bill Clinton, a real-life "Seven Days in May".
      They
      felt authorized under the Uniform Military Code to arrest Clinton. If he

      arrested them for mutiny, if they were not immediately assassinated,
      they
      were prepared to heavily document to defend themselves at C ourts
      Martial
      with data proving Clinton met from time to time with the head of the Red

      Chinese Secret Police, Wang Jun, and turned over to him, U.S. financial,

      industrial, and yes, MILITARY secrets. The Red Chinese being sworn
      enemies of
      the U.S., these acts by Clinton fit the classic U.S. Constitution
      definition
      of treason (Article 3, Section 3).
      [4] Right after April 19, 1995, Clinton went as a surprise on CBS's "60
      Min
      utes" Sunday tv program, and proclaimed that the "militia" (then much in
      the
      news) were dedicated, he said, "to try to overthrow the U.S.
      Government", a
      false notion Clinton well knew. Clinton and his cronies, the Bush Crime
      Family, clearly had prior knowledge of the Oklahoma City Bombings.
      Clinton's
      purpose was to divert attention from the political debacle of the 1994
      Congressional Election, wherein the GOP took control, afte r many years,
      of
      the U.S. Congress.
      [5] In 1992, members of our investigative group spent about four months
      extensively interviewing Michael Riconoscuito. Described by those who
      knew
      him well as a weapons and electronic genius, which we verified he
      is/was, he
      ran afoul of the American CIA because he divulged to a Congressional
      Committee the dirty business of Daddy Business and others in the "spook"

      industry. [The federal jails, in various places in this nation, have put
      away
      by frame-ups, several former CIA pilots who blew the whistle o n dope
      shipments, CIA covert operators and such, all on the outs with the spy
      cartel, and put in jail on long sentences. Riconosciuto was framed up on
      a 28
      year rap.]

      As we confirmed, Riconosciuto helped invent and develop a sub-atomic
      weapon
      he and others called "blue lightning". We talked to him in the Federal
      "Triangle", one of the few buildings in the U.S. shaped with three sides
      and
      being the Federal jail in the Windy City. He was brought to Chicago from

      another jail, while he waited to be brought before a very, very Special
      Federal Grand Jury supposedly investigating corruption of the U.S.
      Justice
      Department and the American CIA.
      In charge of the Grand Jury was retired former Chicago U.S. District
      Judge
      Nicholas J. Bua. Was it a mere coincidence he was a key member of the
      secret
      group P-2 (Propagana Due), dedicated to overthrowing representative
      governments in Italy, France, Eng land, and U.S? P-2 is made up of top
      level
      judges, cabinet members, legislators, media brass, and bosses of the
      secret
      political police. (A history of P-2, from various publications available

      through web search engines, shows they specialize, for exampl e, in
      bombings
      to blame onto innocent dissidents.)
      Get this! Former Judge Bua in 1992 was the Special Counsel for the U.S.
      Justice Department. Neat trick! Investigating themselves, a perfect
      whitewash. Little known or understood is that every person has a
      fundamental
      right to find the foreperson of the Grand Jury and submit to that person

      evidence and testimony that the Grand Jury may wish to investigate. Of
      course, no outsider has a right to ask a Gr and Juror what they are
      deliberating on behind the unmarked door. I located the foreperson of
      Bua's
      Grand Jury, as she was walking on the way to the secret door. I told her
      and associates of mine had testimony and evidence for the Grand Jury.
      Bua's
      as sistant, not wishing to know the law that applied authorizing what I
      was
      doing, tried to right there arrest me. When I told Bua, who knew me for
      several decades, that I will sue him and his assistant for false arrest,
      Bua
      called off his vicious dog.
      [6] A secret copy of Bua's whitewash report was somehow delivered to us.
      We
      found out that Bua had without evidence he could refer to, condemned
      Riconosciuto and any mention of the "blue lightning" weapon. Shortlly
      thereafter I and an associate of mine and Riconosciuto brought a suit in
      the
      Chicago Federal District Court against Bua and others. We claimed they
      were
      unlawfully blocking our evidence and testimony before the Federal Grand
      Jury,
      an offense known as obstruction of justice. A fellow Judge o f Bua,
      without
      allowing us to appear even once in his courtroom, secretly dismissed our

      case, stating no reason for doing so.
      [7] During Persian Gulf War One, 1991, without publicity, or if ever
      mentioned at all, soft-pedaled, the U.S. Military used Riconosciuto's
      invention "blue lightning" to blast away and incinerate great numbers of

      Iraqi troops. Riconosciuto and others fam iliar with the weapon, contend
      it
      releases a form of sub-atomic power. A residue left over in or near
      where it
      is used is TRITIUM, same residue left over after the multiple blasts at
      the
      Oklahoma City bombings, April 19, 1995.
      [8] For many years after the Oklahoma City disaster, I was the only one
      writing exclusively about how domestic dissidents whether they were
      fully
      aware of it or not, were actually surrogates for Iraq playing a dirty
      game in
      the U.S. for the American CIA and others. At the close of Persian Gulf
      War
      One, as I exclusively described, Daddy Bush, then President, quietly
      brought
      into the U.S., four thousand supposed elite Iraqi military and
      intelligence
      division defectors, some of them skilled pilots. Bush and later Clinton,
      were
      in a position to know that some of them were actually double agents.
      In a heavily censored and watered down story, CBS's "60 Minutes" tv
      program
      mentioned that 550 such supposed "defectors" were housed and became
      residents, with their families, in Lincoln, Nebraska. Not mentioned was
      the
      real details. Namely, that 2,000 of such were set up, with federal
      subsidies
      for them and their families, housing, rent, food, and such IN OKLAHOMA
      CITY.
      AND, that they were involved in using Timothy McVeigh, and others as
      surrogates, whether directly or immediately known by him and ot hers or
      not.
      Many years after my original exclusive stories, a huge documented book
      came
      out. It documented how between 4 thousand and 13 thousand such Iraqis
      were
      brought into the U.S.and vast sums spent on them. AND YET, the report
      states,
      U.S. citizens, as former soldiers, were often being DENIED benefits from
      the
      Veterans Administration.
      "Final Report---On the Bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Building April
      19,
      1995", by The Oklahoma Bombing Investigation Committee, 2001, P.O.Box
      75697,
      Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73147, pages 476-477. [9] Just prior to the
      Timothy
      McVeigh trial, his Chief Defense Counsel, Stephen Jones, filed in the
      Federal
      Appeals Court, a special petition against the trial judge, Richard
      Matsch.
      Jones sought to compel the trial judge to release records of the Ameri
      can
      CIA and others, that showed there was, among other things, an Iraqi
      connection, and that defendant Timothy McVeigh was a domestic dissident
      surrogate for Iraq apparently seeking revenge on U.S. soil against the
      U.S.
      The government and the trial Judg e contended that the CIA was a
      different
      unit of the U.S. government and Jones could only seek records from the
      Justice Department. That is like claiming someone has money in another
      pocket
      of his jacket or pants. In his 185 page petition Jones surprisi ngly
      refers
      to both the public Court Record AND THE SECRET COURT RECORD as to the
      Iraqi
      connection.
      The press were silent about Jones' petition which was summarily refused
      and
      denied. Recently, a group of those whose loved ones died in the Oklahoma

      bombings, brought a damage suit against the government of Iraq.
      Evidently
      they were seeking to get at, b y way of damages, Iraq funds frozen
      within the
      U.S. jurisdiction. The monopoly press said little about this.
      [10] On April 4, 2003, a spokesman purportedly for the Baghdad
      government,
      stated that the Iraqis had what he described as a non-military surprise
      for
      the U.S. Military forces acting as foreign invaders in his country. He
      denied
      it was a Weapon of Mass Destruction.
      Was he hinting that "blue lightning", made available to Iraq by Daddy
      Bush at
      a time Bush was a private business partner of Saddam Hussein, would be
      used
      to teach the U.S. a lesson in how a small nation of 24 million people
      could
      resist a monstrous, wel l-equipped aggressor of 280 million people?
      Some unanswered questions
      ===Will "blue lightning", a sub-atomic weapon, apparently not as serious
      as a
      nuclear weapon, be used, for example, against the huge airport near
      Baghdad,
      once called Saddam Hussein International Airport, renamed by the U.S.
      Military as Baghdad Internat ional Airport? Are the makings of "blue
      lightning" in the tunnels and passageways under that airport?
      ===Will the "blue lightning" weapon, if used by Iraq, tend to unravel
      Daddy
      Bush and his crony, Bill Clinton, and their prior knowledge and
      complicity as
      to the Oklahoma City multiple bombings? And maybe, even expose Daddy
      Bush and
      monsters in the U.S.
      Military brass having carried out the disasters of September 11, 2001,
      falsely blamed on "Arabs", but calculated to destroy the U.S.
      Constitution
      and Bill of Rights? Remember, how to do such a thing was documented in
      the
      book "Body of Secrets" by James Bamford which came out right before
      9-11, as
      to how the top U.S. Military in 1962, "Operation Northwoods", planned to

      commit horrible violence against fellow Americans to blame onto Cuba to
      justify the U.S. invading Cuba.
      ===If the truth about "blue lightning" comes out, will ordinary
      Americans
      find out what really took down, as by controlled demolitions, the World
      Trade
      Center twin towers and WTC Building 7 in Manhattan, September 11, 2001?
      ===Will common Americans come to understand that 9-11 is part of a long
      series of events, to Overthrow the American Republic?
      ===In the process of finding out about "blue lightning", as a direct or
      side
      issue, will common Americans come to wonder about the following One of
      the
      first network reporters to show up to cover the Oklahoma City bombings
      was
      Dan Raviv, CBS News International/National Correspondent. Is it just a
      mere
      coincidence that he co-authored the book about The Mossad, Israeli
      Intelligence, "Every Spy A Prince The Complete History of Israel's
      Intelligence Community", co-authored with Yossi Melman, 1990. Also, the
      same
      two co-authored "Friends in Deed Inside the U.S.-Israel Alliance". Did a

      faction in The Mossad have prior knowledge of the Oklahoma City bombings
      and
      in vain, informed Daddy Bush and Bill Clinton, who for geopolitical and
      other
      power purposes allowed it to happen? And did The Mossad have prior
      knowledge
      of 9-11 and, in vain, informed the George W. Bush White House who
      allowed it
      to happen anyway to be falsely blamed onto "Arabs"? FBI Deputy Director
      John
      P. O'Neill, a leading counter-terrorist expert, was blocked by the Bush
      White
      House from continuing to investigate Osama bin Laden. Why? Because it
      would
      l! ead back to the Bush Crime Family, the Carlyle Group, and
      others.Quitting
      FBI about August, 2001, O'Neill became the Security Chief of the World
      Trade
      Center, lured at the last minute into one of the buildings, and there
      perished.
      AND, who mentions that George W. Bush's younger brother Marvin, was a
      director of an insurance company having coverage of the twin towers and
      he
      apparently cancelled his company's coverage BEFORE the disaster.
      Further,
      Marvin Bush was a director of a fi rm that arranged the security of the
      twin
      towers. [Put MARVIN BUSH into a good website search engine and see what
      all
      you pull up.]
      My stories are unacceptable to the monopoly press. Do not heckle me,
      demanding that I make available stories like this to the newsfakers---as
      if I
      am responsible for them censoring stories like this.
      More coming....Stay tuned.

      Since 1958, Mr.Skolnick has been a court reformer. Since 1963,
      founder/chairman, Citizen's Committee to Clean Up the Courts, disclosing

      certain instances of judicial and other bribery and political murders.
      Since
      1991 a regular panelist, and since 1995, moderator/producer, of
      one-hour,weekly public access Cable TV Show, "Broadsides", Cablecast on
      Channel 21, 9 p.m. each Monday in Chicago. For a heavy packet of printed

      stories, send $5.00 [U.S. funds] and a stamped, self-addressed business
      sized
      envelope [4-1/4 x 9-1/2 #10 size] WITH THREE STAMPS ON IT, to Citizen's
      Committee to Clean Up the Courts, Sherman H. Skolnick, Chairman, 9800
      South
      Oglesby Ave., Chicago IL 60617-4870. Office, 7 days, 8 a.m. to midnight,

      (773) 375-5741 [PLEASE, no "just routine calls]. Before sending FAX,
      call.

      Subject: Re: WTC 1 initial damage
      Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 22:21:34 -0700

      Thanks for passing it along, very interesting stuff that I hadn't seen before.  Something very strange happened in that basement simultaneously with the plane crash, something that the plane couldn't possibly have caused.  I'm going to link to it with some commentary on my web page.

      Here's a thread about it that I started on DU: