dont know if there is anyone out there but...........

  • dgiwelb
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2003
      i am makeing a Storm in a Box .i have most of the comonants together
      now, trouble is my school is giving me a lot of trouble with regards
      to the box,they dont even want me to keep it in the foyer to work on
      it! the head of maintenece has also asked me to get a certified
      electrictian to write an official comformation letter detailing all
      the specs of the coil [that it requires only 2 amps etc] and the
      saftey of it; that the electrical current is safe inside the pvc box
      and that there is no possibility that it can get out, and no
      possibility that a person viewing the work will get electrified. so i
      am looking for someone who could write this out for me - i dont even
      know if any other electrician would be able to do that here? dont
      know how it works in this city!
      oh btw the exhibition opening is on wednesday 28th may between 6-8 pm
      at 2 west 13th street [next to 5th avenue] - hope u guys can make it,
      if not it runs untill 6th june........... if i find an electrician
      before. if not its not happening
      i just hope someone with a bright idea emails me soon.
      http://a.parsons.edu/~dawng/thesis/

      thanks take care
      Dawn