Tesla help

  • dgiwelb <dgiwelb@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2003
      I am urgently looking for someone involved in chemistry and/or
      engineering, who knows how to make plasma globes, and who
      wants to get involved in an interesting art project that has never
      been done before for MFA Thesis in Design and Technology at
      Parsons School of Design in New York City.
      I have to work with carbon dioxide or another suitable chemical,
      possibly krypton and/or xenon and plasma.
      If you are interested in making history, or you know of someone
      who might be, please email me at dgiwelb@... and I
      can give you a fuller outline of the project.
      Thanks
      Dawn