Tesla

  • James
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2003
      Eric,

      Most people are very skeptical about Tesla's car, especially regarding the
      primary source of the prevailing story. I rather like Bruce Perrault's
      explanation of the car. You might look at related websites and search for
      his recent posts about the car.

      While many of Tesla's late-in-life pronouncements at his yearly birthday
      bash rather far fetched, his ideas have been giving people food for thought
      for over 50 years. Project HAARP didn't get underway until after his
      death. Too bad Marconi didn't have an early death then power & money might
      not have pushed him so far into the background.

      Don't we all wish we could have been his business manager?

      Meanwhile be sure to check out the latest work of Harvey D Norris.

      James