Tesla list question about Norman Wootan

  • eric
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19 9:01 PM
      Maybe some people on this Tesla list can shed some light on this question I got:

      You have quite a page about Dennis Lee.

      The big round motor he is going around promoting
      wasn't even built by him. A man by the name of
      Norman Wootan in Ft. Worth??, Texas built a big
      electrostatic machine and donated it to the Tesla
      Society. The Tesla Society went bankrupt in about
      1996 or so. Dennis Lee purchased everything in an
      auction for $5000. He got that motor that was donated
      by Norman Wootan. That motor is what he has been
      showing people."