Fwd: Re: Mother Earth Dynamo

  • focusing1
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 13, 2002
      --- In GPPB@y..., "focusing1" <focusing1@y...> wrote:
      Good question.
      I do not know the answer. It seems like if gravity is indeed an
      electric space pressure, focused towards Earth's center by the convex
      surface, and the pressure is imagined as an infinite number focused
      straight lines, then at the equator a rotating surface point cuts
      across the lines at the rate of 1037.5 miles per hour. What this
      might come out in frequency terms,I have no idea.

      Anyone care to tackle this?
      Roy

      --- In GPPB@y..., "dclmt" <dclmt@h...> wrote:
      > Hello All,
      >
      > The details are a little sketchy but I remember reading that the
      Earth is a massive dynamo that operates at around 43KHz. I was
      reading a site about Nikola Tesla and his world record Lightening
      length of 200 feet. all of this "FREE ENERGY" radiating though us
      24/7 should be easily picked up with a simple 23.25uF cap and 23.25
      uH inductor with control and conditioning circuits.
      > Any thoughts?
      >
      > --Dan
      --- End forwarded message ---
    • eric
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 13, 2002
        So far, physicists have not been able to solidly link the world of electric or
        magnetic to gravity. It does appear that mass affects the spacetime
        continuum. Mass causes a dent in space time and slightly slows
        down time.

        You can pick up minute amounts of energy with a simple antenna.