Video Clip of Patented New plasma motor now loaded

  • Hypercom59@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2001
      For everyone that has never seen a pulsed plasma motor run - I have
      loaded a video clip of the new prototype running. This is the basic
      commutator design as described within claim 14 of my US patent
      6,271,614 - that will be of use in EV - cars, RVs Busses or golf
      carts. The plasma will be safely & separately contained within it's
      own sealed container. With this "cool running" new technology -
      expect a minimum of 110% efficiency over conventional motors.

      Please have any EE's or electrical motor technicians review this
      revealing clip.

      http://members.aol.com/hypercom59/index.html

      Best Regards,
      Chris Arnold