Hope this helps everyone out there

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13 11:55 PM
      Here is the link:
      Here is the Invite:
      Welcome to this open forum on improvement processes for tools and
      machinery. Your inputs are anticipated and appreciated. Links to new
      technology and interesting ideas/applications will be posted here
      regularly so invite your friends and associates to join. Everyone in
      the manufacturing and tooling industry has had problems with
      efficiency, downtime, wear, safety, and impossible tolerances.
      Myself, I have had to find solutions out there but there are always
      more solutions to be found. I'll pass on my limited knowledge, let's
      hear yours.

      Here is the second link:
      Here is the second Invite:
      Welcome to this open forum on improvement processes for
      semiconductors, microchips, and their support machinery. Your inputs
      are anticipated and appreciated. Links to new
      technology and interesting ideas/applications will be posted here
      regularly so invite your friends and associates to join. Everyone in
      the semiconductor and chip manufacturing and support tooling industry
      has had problems with tooling variances and wear contamination,
      latent substrata stresses, unfavorable chip production ratios, wide
      microcircuit production speeds, a wish for narrower etch tolerances,
      semiconductor thermal reliability problems, machinery efficiency and
      downtime issues, and impossible tolerances or goals.
      I have been a proponent of processes and solutions to solve some of
      these. I'm opening a forum to discuss these issues. Feel free to talk
      about issues that concern you and lets see if what I have or what
      others like me trying to break into the field can do about solving
      them. Voice your inputs and opinions as well. You know what you can
      talk about. Lets hear it.