Tesla list cross post

  • eric krieg
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2000
      People,

      the free energy email list which you can join from
      www.onelist.com/subscribe/free_energy
      has had the following tesla related posts:

      Hi all:

      You can find the book "My Inventions : The Autobiography of Nikola
      Tesla. " in AMAZON.COM using this link:

      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0910077002/sebastiajardi

      Tesla's autobiography, with a 16 page introduction that traces Tesla's
      career through a maze of sensationalism and controversy.
      The amazing engineer who: Invented the Niagra power system, that made
      Edison's obsolete Sold Westinghouse 40 patents, that broke a General
      Electric monopoly.
      Discovered the radio methods that Marconi converted into a fortune
      Built a radio guided torpedo before Ford ended the horse-and-buggy era
      Tried, with J.P. Morgan's backing, to change the earths electric charge!
      Joined giants Ampere, Watt, and Volta in history's most select circle
      when the world scientists named a new unit of magnetism and Tesla.

      More Tecnnology Than Autobiography with far more information on his
      inventions The style is rather dry, but the technical ideas are
      informative for anyone interested in the history of technology.

      More books related wiht Tesla in:
      http://www.tinet.org/~sje/books/n_tesla.htm

      Regards.

      SebastiĆ
      mailto:sje@...
      http://www.tinet.org/~sje/index_en.htm (English)
      http://www.tinet.org/~sje/index_sp.htm (Spanish)

      --

      Re: [free_energy] Tesla and the road to insanity