[Fwd: [free_energy] Nikola Tesla]

  • Eric Krieg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2000
      I've been going through "the complete book of Tesla patents" and just don't see the really wacky stuff attributed to Tesla. I feel his ideas about a battery powered device being able to knock down a building are idiotic - it completely ignores dampening effects. True, a building maybe made of glass that is naturally resonant
      could be brought down with low power, but any rubbery material in the design would dampen any significant vibrations.

      here's a cross post of interest:
      --

      Eric Krieg eric@...

      http://www.phact.org/e/more.htm