New tesla list

  • Eric Krieg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2000
      People,

      feel free to occasionally send update information of interest
      to Tesla aficionados to this list at tesla@onelist.com
      a new Tesla list at:
      www.me.mtu.edu/~resmith/tesla.html

      The Tesla Society (taken over by Dennis Lee) has updated their page:
      http://ucsofa.com/newtesla.htm

      . . . I just recommend people to at least check out:
      http://www.phact.org/e/dennis.html
      before trusting Lee with too much.
      --

      Eric Krieg eric@...

      http://www.phact.org/e/dennis4.html

      PS: I close with some more strange Tesla promotions: