new Tesla book out

  • erickrieg@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25 3:45 AM

      POSTS

      Krause Michael +++ ebook out now +++ ebook out now+++ ebook out now+++All About TeslaHow Nikola Tesla Invented the 20th CenturyEbook by Michael Krauseavailable in US: www.amazon.com/dp/B005HE7Z84available in UK: www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B005HE7Z84erhaeltlich in D: www.amazon.de/dp/B005HE7Z84Dear friends,I just wanted to let you know that my ebook “All About Tesla – How Nikola Tesla Invented the 20th Century” was published today as a multi-format ebook by amazon. I really hope you’ll be able to check it out.Thank you very much for your support!Michael

      Amazon.com: All About Tesla eBook: Michael Krause: Kindle Store

      Amazon.com: All About Tesla eBook: Michael Krause: Kindle...