Fwd: All About Tesla - Out Now!

  • erickrieg@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2011

      From: Michael Krause

      Date: Aug 19, 2011 4:04:52 AM

      Subject: All About Tesla - Out Now!

      To: info@...

      +++ ebook out now +++ ebook out now+++ ebook out now+++

      All About Tesla

      How Nikola Tesla Invented the 20th Century

      Ebook by Michael Krause

      available in US: www.amazon.com/dp/B005HE7Z84

      available in UK: www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B005HE7Z84

      erhältlich in D: www.amazon.de/dp/B005HE7Z84

      Dear friends,

      I just wanted to let you know that my ebook “All About Tesla – How Nikola Tesla Invented the 20th Century” was published today as a multi-format ebook by amazon. I really hope you’ll be able to check it out.

      link to own website: www.michael-krause.org

      link to book website: www.allabouttesla.com

      Please spread the word about my ebook – post it on your website!

      Thank you very much for your support!

      Michael

      What others say: „… a fascinating portrait of Tesla …Michael Krause presents Tesla’s life story in a descriptive, illuminating manner, set before the grand background of factual history spanning from the massive changes of the western world in the middle of the 19th century to the formative influences of Tesla’s discoveries in the world of today. This book reads like a thrilling novel with a lot of food for current issues.”; (Hugendubel)

      +++ ebook out now +++ ebook out now+++ ebook out now+++
      -- Michael Krause +49 30 31505773www.richandfamousfilms.comwww.allabouttesla.comavailable in US: www.amazon.com/dp/B005HE7Z84available in UK: www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B005HE7Z84erhältlich in D: www.amazon.de/dp/B005HE7Z84