tesla cross post from free_energy list

  • Eric Krieg
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 1999
      Subject:
      [free_energy] Tesla Turbine
      Date:
      Tue, 21 Dec 1999 23:16:13 -0500 (EST)
      From:
      "Robert E. Smith" <resmith@...>
      To:
      People,

      I know the Tesla list has been a little slow the last few months.
      Most of you have likely forgotten you joined. Just to possibly seed
      some Tesla discussion, the following is a Tesla post made from the
      free energy list:

      From: "Robert E. Smith" <resmith@...>

      I made a bunch of renderings of the Tesla Turbine geometry - runner, housing,
      and variable nozzle. To see them:

      www.me.mtu.edu/~resmith/index.html

      Then click the "research" button and then click on one of the
      turbine pictures.

      The renderings are designed to explain how this "thing" works and
      be able to see the interactions of all the parts. I even rendered
      the dual exhaust. These models are part of a hybrid electric vehicle
      design using the turbines I have been working on. I cannot post
      rederings of the full vehicle, but there's still lots to look at.

      Rob E Smith
      resmith@...

      --

      Eric Krieg eric@...