Re: [tesla] Tesla movie coming out from Michael Krause of Germany

  • William Sullivan
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2010
      Hi;
      1. Can we borrow this German Tesla Book, in any format, to do an ON-Line Translation into most any language!.
      2. Anyone wish to help replicate a Tesla concept.(or more)..
      .
        A. ..build a small unit to power a 1-6 Volt device from a 110V wall outlet....
      . B. . a Night-Time Solar Power Device fitting into His Power-Tower Patents!
        C.  We could wake up Society to many Tesla concepts!   ...
      ..            Bill Sullivan

      From: <krausemike@arcor. de>
      Subject: A: review copy of All About Tesla?
      Hi People,

      Nikola Tesla is my field of research since about 5-6 years. I first came
      across Tesla some time earlier, say, more than 20 years.

      The documetary All About Tesla-the research is about my research for Tesla;
      it consists of interviews with researchers etc, it is not a documentary
      about the life and times of Nikola Tesla. This is the film to be produced
      next, working title: "On the Road to Tesla".

      I have written a book: "How Nikola Tesla invented the 20th
      century", published by WILEY. It is available in German only for the time
      being; we are working on finding an US publisher.

      Here are some video trailers:

      http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=7_bG9qqUc9A
      http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=r3vZ_UNnzSA
      http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=uGPpxH03- -Y

      . Info you can find here: allabouttesla. com.
      Kind Regards,
            Michael