Tesla movie coming out from Michael Krause of Germany

  • erickrieg@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2010
      Folks, I have not had a chance to look at the video trailers yet - here is an edited email

      From: <krausemike@...>

      Subject: Aw: review copy of All About Tesla?

      Hi People,

      sorry about the delay.

      Nikola Tesla is my field of research since about 5-6 years. I first came
      across Tesla some time earlier, say, more than 20 years.

      The documetary All About Tesla-the research is about my research for Tesla;
      it consists of interviews with researchers etc, it is not a documentary
      about the life and times of Nikola Tesla. This is the film to be produced
      next, working title: "On the Road to Tesla".

      In the meantime I have written a book: "How Nikola Tesla invented the 20th
      century", published by WILEY. It is available in German only for the time
      being; we are working on finding an US publisher.

      Here are some video trailers:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_bG9qqUc9A

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3vZ_UNnzSA

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGPpxH03--Y

      . Info you can find here: allabouttesla.com.

      Kind Regards,

      Michael
    • William Sullivan
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 30, 2010
        Hi;
        1. Can we borrow this German Tesla Book, in any format, to do an ON-Line Translation into most any language!.
        2. Anyone wish to help replicate a Tesla concept.(or more)..
        .
          A. ..build a small unit to power a 1-6 Volt device from a 110V wall outlet....
        . B. . a Night-Time Solar Power Device fitting into His Power-Tower Patents!
          C.  We could wake up Society to many Tesla concepts!   ...
        ..            Bill Sullivan