tesla wireless transmission of energy new videos

  • boxa588
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2009
      THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE SUPPORT!

      I have posted new videos on teslas wireless energy system this time attempting a
      basic colorado springs system that he made 110 yrs ago, very scientific! proves
      teslas one wire transmission principle on the earth! here are the links please
      tell me what you think on the videos!

      thank you
      boxa888

      SET UP: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3_L77-ZWqo