WARDENCLYFFE TOWER , i got some video from my visit if you wanna see it!!

  • boxa588
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2009
      i visited wardenclyffe tower on long island recently and wanted to give
      you guy the link to the video so you can see it! it was amazing and sad
      at the same time because it was left to rot.
      if you dont know what wardenclyffe tower was, it was going to be the
      first wireless energy transfer model using the earth as the
      transmission wire, anyone on the planet could get energy to run
      anything from machinery to cellphones!
      heres the link

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBsyxE2UWUU

      tell me what you think, the people in shoreham dont even know what this
      building is!! i was surprised when i asked a woman and she looked at me
      blankly lol
      boxa