wardenclyffe tower book, help with donations to my work.

  • boxa588
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2008
      i have given alot of free information and research on my account on
      youtube to give people a basic yet scientific understanding of
      nikola teslas wireless energy transfer system, but to prove teslas
      principles scientifically i needed more money than i can make by
      myself. i wrote this wardeclyffe tower book as a way to further
      build more of teslas technology and wanted to raise money for my
      work to make it easier to buy stuff. this way people can give me a
      donation but also get something informative in return! i put it on
      ebay. it is like a bunch of arcitecual drawings and shows how the
      tower would look inside, with descriptions!its a 11-12 pg book and
      shows the various rooms, you dont have to buy it! its just a basic
      way for me to let people make donations, just search the book on
      ebay.
      if your not interested, then dont worry about searching it,if you
      want just the free stuff on youtube just search "wireless
      transmission of electrical energy" and you can check out some of my
      work and tesla research, thanks!people do love the information so
      you will still like the free stuff.

      Wardenclyffe Tower Wireless Power and Internet

      or my ebay name

      teslaunderground

      ps, maybe i will sign the first one lol like a first book signature
      lol. tesla is my hero!