Tesla Coil

  • Ted Bej
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2008
      I have a spark gap Tesla coil. Lately I've noticed that the sparks are
      becoming weaker. Usually I was able to produce 27inch sparks with
      little effort. But lately the sparks are becoming weaker and don't have
      the distance they used to. The capacitor bank is new. Is it possible
      the spark gaps need to be cleaned? If so what is the best method to do
      so?
      THANKS
      Ted PS>>>>>>>>>This is not a rotary spark gap coil