For Sale: BIG honkin HV transformer

  • Ronan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11 4:24 PM
      Hi,

      I have a huge HV xformer - for sale, but you will either need to pay freight or local-pick up only (near Sacramento CA) - here are specs:

      220V / 27A Primary
      80KV / 80mA Secondary

      Approx 18" square more or less (can measure if you are serious).

      The thing weighs a ton.  Will need a forklift, pallet jack, etc.   Freight might be expensive.

      Asking $250 OBO.

      You are own with this. Must be over 18.   Requires oil pump / lines etc.  Sold as-is.

      Pic attached.

      Thanks,
      Ronanski