TESLA UTILIZATION OF RADIANT ENERGY 1901, I REMADE IT AND GOT SOME GOOD RESULTS!

  • boxa588
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2008
      I PUT MY REMAKE OF TESLAS RADIANT ENERGY PATENT ON YOUTUBE SHOWING THAT
      YOU CAN TAKE RADIANT ENERGY AND TURN IT INTO USEABLE ELECTRICITY! I
      SHOW YOU HOW TO BUILD IT AND GIVE YOU THE RESULTS. JUST REMEMBER TESLA!
      I HAVE ABOUT 8 VIDEOS SHOWING VARIOUS STEPS OF MAKING THE DEVICE
      MY YOUTUBE ACCOUNT IS : BOXA888
      MY REVIEW OF TESLAS RADIANT PATENT:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-
      yAkIF8LE8

      ONE VIDEO OF THE RESULTS:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTQmBbM--PU