[Fwd: NEW TESLA FORUM]

  • eric krieg
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2008
      -------- Original Message --------

      Dear friends of Nikola Tesla,

      It is my pleasure to announce the arrival of the international
      discussion forum concerning Nikola Tesla (1856-1943) at
      www.allabouttesla.com <http://www.allabouttesla.com/>.

      The forum will provide a vivid and vibrant platform to discuss all Tesla
      issues of the past, present and future. The forum intends to become the
      marketplace for Tesla ideas, items and new developments.

      Please use the forum for bringing in your own selection of topics. It is
      open for everybody who is really interested in the global development
      for a better world.

      Start now at www.allabouttesla.com <http://www.allabouttesla.com/> to
      make things happen! Thank you.

      Michael Krause