Banshee update #6...

  • enovak3178@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2007

      Dear friends of Banshee:

      Hello. Yes, it has been a few months since our last update on Banshee. Though we haven’t been just sitting around doing nothing, in actuality we’ve been burning the midnight oil on a multitude movie productions.

      Let me begin with Banshee
      http://www.banshee-movie.com  Currently the winged demon is in its final post production. Between color timing and writing a brand new music score it just never ends. All shooting on Banshee is 100% finished, we’re just adding the icing on the cake.

      Also at this time we’re right in the middle of our current movie production at Buffalo Nickel Productions LLC. The title of this new movie feature is 'Something Dark'
      http://www.myspace.com/somethingdarke  A horror anthology with four separate movies made by different producers that work in conjunction with Buffalo Nickel Productions and partners, such as Nightmare Kinetics http://www.eyesofchaos.com

      The premiere screenings for both features are planned for the Buffalo Niagara Film Festival, on March 27, 2008 http://www.buffaloniagarafilmfestival.com/

      So, at this time we need to get back to work on our movie productions so we can make the March premiers.

      For current updates please keep an eye on websites and our Myspace websites for weekly blogs and many great stills on both Banshee and Something Dark. Thanks again.

      Sincerely.

      Emil J. Novak CEO

      Buffalo Nickel Productions LLC
      c/o QCBS