Banshee movie email update #1

  • enovak3178@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27 3:45 PM

      Banshee movie update #1

      Welcome to a new era in Buffalo movie making, welcome to Buffalo Nickel Productions (BNP).

      By now most of you know me, my name is Emil J. Novak. I am the president of BNP. Please let me introduce you to our next movie production titled ‘Banshee’. To view our streaming trailer go to our website
      http://www.banshee-movie.com  or http://www.myspace.com/bansheethemovie  for additional information on this movie.

      Beginning in May of this year, we will commence the most ambitious and original movie ever shot in Western New York. This movie is a horror-ghost story, not to be bemused with horror in the ‘slasher horror’ sense. We plan to use traditional horror movie techniques to scare, while still entertaining viewers of any age.

      Beginning with this email we intend to update you with exciting news about the movie and the occasional call for assistance. There are a few scenes that require many ‘extras’, so please watch for that notice.

      Until next email, enjoy the trailer and if you have any questions, feel free to contact me directly at the numbers below. Thank you very much.

      Sincerely.

      Emil J. Novak CEO

      Buffalo Nickel Productions LLC • c/o QCBS 3184 Main St. • Buffalo, NY 14214

      EMAIL:
      info@...  • PH: (716) 833-6220  •  FAX: (716) 833-1781

      http://www.banshee-movie.com
      http://www.myspace.com/bansheethemovie