Tesla movie update #10 (the long lost email...

  • enovak3178@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2007

      Tesla The Accumulator
      TM (10th email update)

      Dear Buffalo made Film Fans:

      Hello again. "What a long strange trip it's been" Not even the real life of Nikola Tesla could he begin to comprehend the wild ride his fictional counterpart has been through in these last few months. Don't worry friends, out Tesla movie will be released.

      There has been some ups and downs along the way with the production, frankly matters beyond my control. I will see the production to its completion, one way or another, this I promise. I owe it to everyone that worked so hard to get it made. One good thing is done 100%. Some minor post production work still remains.

      Currently the plans call for it to our second feature movie, after The 'Banshee' movie production is completed. Look for an email update to bring you the exciting news about the return of 'Tesla The Accumulator', the movie.

      The new Buffalo Nickel Production is titled BANSHEE. Check out the trailer at the website,  http://www.banshee-movie.com  For the production blog, stills and general information, go to our MySpace site at  http://www.myspace.com/bansheethemovie

      Thank you again for your patience and understanding, it really means a lot to me.

      Emil J. Novak CEO

      Buffalo Nickel Productions LLC
      c/o Queen City Bookstore, Inc. TM
      3184 Main St.
      Buffalo, NY 14214

      http://www.banshee-movie.com
      http://www.myspace.com/bansheethemovie
      http://www.buffnickelproductions.com

      Internet Movie Data Base (IMDb.com)
      http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0867294/
      http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0780591/
      http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2185637/

      EMAIL: info@...
      PH: (716) 833-6220
      FX: (716) 833-1781

      Copyright and TM 2004-2007 Emil J. Novak and Queen City Bookstore Inc.