Tesla

  • Eric Krieg
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11, 1999
      Hi folks,

      This list was meant to be slow - but not as slow as it's been. - Steve Elswick (who used to hold together the Tesla society), has been building up a publication and conferences on his own.
      --

      The following is a Tesla related post from sci.energy.hydrogen:
      ================

      From: michael Hannon <big.boomer@...>
      Newsgroups: alt.energy.homepower,sci.energy.hydrogen
      Subject: Re: Tesla home generator
      Date: Fri Aug 6 15:14:08 1999

      I know I'm going to get buried not only by the usual status quo numbnuts for
      this,
      but I feel that this is necessary. I investigated Dennis Lee's org a bit because
      I can't find anything anywhere on the Fischer engine, and I am interested in its
      function, among other things. I tried to arrange an appoint while in the uS with
      Lee's people, and ended up driving to the site in NJ they claim is their address
      .
      No address,
      no building. no Lee people, and, I'll bet, no working model of the full-scale
      ITEC power generator either. The fact that Lee's organization is now owner of th
      International Tesla Society's property give me shudders to think about it.
      My personal opinion is that there are some people who have now attached
      themselves to what could someday become worthwhile,and are going to destroy
      what took many, many years to build up, because they have no idea what they are
      doing, and really don't care to learn.
      I expect the ITEC device never to reach anything, when it really could in the
      right hands, but not the ones it's in now.
      My thumb is straight down..
      If you want to look into something that was ridiculed in this NG, do a search on
      the the hydrosonic pump - some of the engineers in sci.energy.hydrogen got some
      serious status quo moron laughs over it - now it's selling worldwide, under such
      laughable names as Ingersoll-Rand, and NASA.
      What does this mean?
      It means don't give up hope -
      just learn to discriminate.
      Not everyone is honest, or dishonest.

      OHannon

      John Feiereisen wrote:

      > In <7o8dv4$3ii$1@...>, "Whitmore family"
      > <harrywhitmore@...> wrote:
      >
      > >Has anyone had any experience with a generator made by the International
      > >Tesla Electric Company? They claim it will operate as a fuelless generator,
      > >and can provide cost free electricity.
      > >Harry Whitmore
      > >HDWHITMORE@...
      >
      > There's a self-appointed expert on all things Tesla who hangs out in
      > sci.energy.hydrogen, so I'm cross-posting this over there. Perhaps he
      > could help you. (Definitely not, but he'll sure entertain you!)
      >
      > Have fun.
      >
      > --
      > John
      >
      > Email address munged. There are no digits in the real address.
      Eric Krieg eric@...

      http://www.phact.org/e/more.htm
    • James
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 9, 2003
        Eric,

        Most people are very skeptical about Tesla's car, especially regarding the
        primary source of the prevailing story. I rather like Bruce Perrault's
        explanation of the car. You might look at related websites and search for
        his recent posts about the car.

        While many of Tesla's late-in-life pronouncements at his yearly birthday
        bash rather far fetched, his ideas have been giving people food for thought
        for over 50 years. Project HAARP didn't get underway until after his
        death. Too bad Marconi didn't have an early death then power & money might
        not have pushed him so far into the background.

        Don't we all wish we could have been his business manager?

        Meanwhile be sure to check out the latest work of Harvey D Norris.

        James