Tesla - philadelphia experiment

  • Eric Krieg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 1999
      people - I got the following email from the copied person :

      Eric,

      Tesla had a patent on his so called free energy device. It consisted of
      a large metal plate that had been polished and was placed in direct
      sunlight with a wire hooked to it and a circuit that put the excess
      collected electrons into a storage battery. Tesla said that it was a
      cosmic ray collector. His death ray research was used as reference
      material for our "modern" star wars beam weapon technology.

      The military scientists were reported experimenting with electrical
      power transmitting without wires (in the microwave range) when I was in
      high school. This supported by reports in POPULAR SCIENCE and POPULAR
      MECHANICS magazines of that period--late 1950's and 1960's.
      It was accomplished and used to power some of the early satellites.

      I own the book that contains the facimilies of all his patents.

      Now if you doubt the reality of the PHILADELPHIA EXPERIMENT (I
      personally knew 2 of the sailors who were on the power supply ship) get
      out your CRC HANDBOOK OF CHEMISTRY AND PHYSICS and look up the word
      ZEEMANIZING EFFECT, that is all that happened and it was done via a
      particular frequency that was pumped into the ship's degausing coils.
      The test ship did not disappear and rematerialize somewhere else but
      stayed alongside the power supply ship and the only way to tell that a
      ship was there was by the trough of water beside the sister ship. I
      knew of this before the book was written. All the other stuff (people
      stuck in steel bulkheads etc, is pure baloney).

      I never bothered to copy down Chris Dunn's URL, I just go to the EXCITE
      search engine and type in Chris Dunn and the blue letters for the sight
      come on the screen and I click on them and go to his site.

      Laura Lee Show also leads to his sight since she interviewed him once.

      I think Marc's e-mail was in my 'box' several days ago and my wife
      accidentally deleted it and all I know is he is in the KC area.

      Gale
      --

      ============= Eric's response: ---------
      I'm in the Philadelphia area - I know there was ship degausing going on and most activities were secret during war years. Still today - with 50 years older technology, there's no way to make a tiny sample in a lab become invisible. That makes me skeptical that people with maybe one tenth of our science making a whole ship invisible.

      Eric Krieg eric@...

      http://www.phact.org/e/more.htm