crosspost [Fwd: [free_energy] Tesla, Stanley, Steinmetz]

  • erickrieg@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2006
      The following truth about the history of AC has offended some people that I would call "tesla cultists" I find this whole discussion fascinating, because though I never believed Tesla ever had 100% efficiency wireless power transmission, free energy, death rays, time travel and free energy - I used to think he invented AC - apparently I was wrong. - but he still did many great things.