Tesla's Free Energy Car!!!

  • George Baaden
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 19, 2006
      http://www.keelynet.com/energy/teslafe1.htm

      In 1930, Tesla was given a Car with an Electric Engine. Obviously the
      Electric Engine did need a power source.

      Telsa went to the local Radio Shop, purchased Vacuum Tubes, Resistors,
      Capisitors and etc. and etc.. And Built a Circuit Board.

      Tesla then hooked this Circuit Board to the Electric Engine and the Car
      speed around the Track at over 90 MPH!!!

      For one week, this car was tested and etc.!!! After the Test, Tesla's
      Circuit board disappeared!!!

      Tesla had discovered the Free Energy for the Car back in 1930!!! We DO
      NOT Need Combustion Engines and Gasoline and etc. and etc.!!! This is a Big
      Lie that "THEY" have perpetrated on Humanity!!!

      The question is, what Energy did Tesla Tap into???!!! Some say the
      Earth's Magnetic Field and etc. and etc.!!!

      George
    • erickrieg@verizon.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 20, 2006
        It could also be that this is just one more misreported story of Tesla. The later part of his life was solid failures, even though he had deep powerful pockets backing him.
        The story fits well in the 500 year old genre of story along the lines of "this great inventor discovered alchemy or something fantastic . . . . . but it got lost and forgotten". These stories are motivation for generations of isolationist self taught tinkerers to spend life times trying to "find the secret". Plenty of email lists have for year journaled people who traffic in endless rumors of success that always lack real proof.

        What I tell people who say, "I found free energy, but I don't want to start mass producing it or the big conspiracy will kill me" is "OK, then put the big conspiracy out of the suppression business by just publishing the design world wide on the internet - then there would be no way to put the cat back in the bag in 110 different countries, the tinkerers could all validate it, openly demonstrate it - then we could say good bye to pollution and middle eastern oil"

        eric krieg
        www.phact.org/e/dennis4.html

        TeslaTurbines@..., The_Elegant_Universe@yahoogroups.com
        Time_Travel_Research_Center@yahoogroups.com

      • davep@quik.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 21, 2006
          > http://www.keelynet.com/energy/teslafe1.htm
          >

          > In 1930, Tesla was given a Car with an Electric Engine. Obviously
          > the
          > Electric Engine did need a power source.
          >
          > Telsa went to the local Radio Shop, purchased Vacuum Tubes,
          > Resistors,
          > Capisitors and etc. and etc.. And Built a Circuit Board.
          Capacitors

          And circuit boards were not invented until the mid 50s....

          best
          dwp