Tesla movie (rough cut) screening...

  • enovak3178@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29 12:40 PM
      Dear friend's and associates:

      Hello this afternoon. The news is good in the Buffalo Nickel Production camp.
      Tesla The Accumulator will be screened on July 8. The only thing is it will
      NOT be the premiere, instead it will be a rough cut viewing for friend's and
      associates of the production. An invitation screening only.

      To say making movie's is complicated is an understatement and the complexity
      of our Tesla production is time consuming and rightfully so. I did create a
      monster so to speak, and like Frankenstein's monster, getting it perfect simply
      takes time.

      Since there is no time table date to show the movie I have decided to set an
      August date for the premiere. The July 8th date we talked about was to
      coincide with Nikola Tesla's 150th birthday. Sadly we will miss that.

      The actual Tesla The Accumulator premiere will now be sometime in August
      2006. The definitive date has not been determined, though we are shooting for
      something late in the month.

      I hope everybody understands that art simply takes time. If you have any
      questions please email me.

      Thank you.

      Emil J. Novak CEO

      Buffalo Nickel Productions TM