Buffalo Made HORROR MOVIE sneak peek 6/23...

  • enovak3178@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2006
      Dear movie lover's:

      Hello. Its finally here, and the wait is over! Come join us for the sneak
      peek premiere of Buffalo's own PRISON OF THE PSYCHOTIC DAMNED. Shot at the
      Buffalo Central Terminal. Please go to http://www.redscreamfilms.com/sneak.html for
      addition information on the movie and premiere news.

      I'm very excited about this event which takes place at the actual Buffalo
      Central Terminal, located at Paderewski and Curtis Drive. This is a benefit show
      with proceeds going to the Central Terminal Restoration Society. Doors open at
      6:00 pm, with two screening, at 7:00 and 9:00 pm.

      We have an exciting night planned. With two screenings of the movie,
      beginning with performances from the Voodoo Dollies, who also wrote and performed the
      title song. During the evening you may take a look at some of the remaining
      sets from 'Prison Of...' and also enjoy the architectural beauty of the
      Terminal. Food and refreshments will also be available.

      The director, David Kann from Dark Side Films will also be on hand to chat
      about the movie. Plus, some of the actor's from the production will also be
      available to chat with fans. Please go to http://darksidefilms.com for information
      on this director and his company.

      Also on tap for the evening are teaser trailer's from Red Scream Films and
      Buffalo Nickel Productions upcoming feature movies and co-productions. Please go
      to http://teslamoviesite.com for information on this director and his local
      company.

      You won't want to miss the excitement on June 23, in downtown Buffalo, The
      "Queen City Of The Lakes." We hope to see you then.

      Thank you.

      Emil J. Novak CEO

      Buffalo Nickel Productions TM
      c/o QCBS